• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Holiday Tour w/ a 2 year old??

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about the holiday tour mainly for the parade seating but am wondering how my nephew will do? He's 2, turning 3 on our trip and very active. Just your usual little boy. Would it be too boring for him? Also, can you take a stroller on the tour with no problems?

zandjmom said:
I'm thinking about the holiday tour mainly for the parade seating but am wondering how my nephew will do? He's 2, turning 3 on our trip and very active. Just your usual little boy. Would it be too boring for him? Also, can you take a stroller on the tour with no problems?

well its 2 1/2 hours long and I dont see any problem with the stroller but Im not sure I would take a child that young on it because he might get bored and start really fussing and then you cant enjoy the tour and its not cheap...every child is different so I guess you should figure out how yours will do and go with that :confused3

I agree. The stroller shouldn't be a problem, but I don't think a 2 year old would get much out of it and could get bored and fussy. If it is like last year, you get to ride Small World Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday. HMH might be a problem with a 2-year old. I don't think it is worth it for the parade viewing alone. You can watch the Holiday parade easily enough without it.

Thanks for your input. I was thinking about the reserved seating as a perk so we wouldn't have to wait so long for the parade. However, that perk may not outweigh a bored little boy making a fuss.

I love these boards for all the ideas and thoughts from others.

Thanks!

u can preview seating for just the parade with out having to do the tour.... also they sit at the to of the train station u can go there to its hardly ever crowded up there thats were i usually go 5-10 min before the parade starts good view no wait

disneylandkitty said:
u can preview seating for just the parade with out having to do the tour.... also they sit at the to of the train station u can go there to its hardly ever crowded up there thats were i usually go 5-10 min before the parade starts good view no wait

you know I keep saying Im gonna do that and never ever do...I think I will have to make sure I do it this time around....thanks for the reminder dlkitty :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter