Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

The pages look fabulous, Nan! Great job and super fast, too!!

Thanks for PMing my addy, Tinker!

Has my box arrived I mailed it out on the 24th.. I"m getting a little worried since it usually does not take this long

I haven't received it as of yesterday's mail. I'll let you know when I get home if it came today.

sorry I've not been around to check, I"m so sick right now but has it arrived yet?

Sorry to give you bad news when you're sick, but no, it still hasn't arrived.

WOW Nan those pages are awesome! i love that trick or treat one! holy cow. you do beautiful work.

Still no package from Kat. I'm getting plenty of mail for the event swap so I don't know what to do. :confused3

You're hostess, your call.
If the box isn't here when you are ready to swap out, feel free to use my two extras in other spots. Or just send my doubles back. Whatever works best for you.
:hug:

Hopefully Kat can check the DC and find out where it is.

I'm looking forward to getting these back. I have photos ready for the Halloween layouts.

You're hostess, your call.
If the box isn't here when you are ready to swap out, feel free to use my two extras in other spots. Or just send my doubles back. Whatever works best for you.
:hug:

Hopefully Kat can check the DC and find out where it is.

Shauna,

Feel free to do the same with me, I don't mind if you use my extras to swap out other groups (if it works out...)

Hi ladies, sorry I am still stick so I've not been around much. I don't know what to do about my box the DC says there is no information available. I will have to call the po.. Go ahead and swap these out wihtout mine. If I ever get my box back or if you get it just send it back to me I have no idea what to do and I don't feel good enough to do them over right now. I can't even apologize enough

It's alright Kat..but I'd call and question them to the helts.. after all they took your money...and your package... :hug: Sure hope you feel better soon!!!

Ditto what Nan says. You take care of yourself. :hug: Sick is no fun. And give the PO a good stern talking to. Don't give up on it. Susie didn't and she finally got her package back from them.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to swap out your extras. :goodvibes

I have Girl Scout meetings and training today and tomorrow and a hair appointment Friday evening. If the package has not arrived by Saturday's mail, I'm going to go ahead and swap out without it. My goal is to mail on Monday either way.

I'm really sorry for the overall delay and really sorry all of your hard work is going to waste, Kat. I just don't feel like I can keep everyone's stuff hostage any more AND my house is completely overrun with packages at the moment which is seriously not good as I'm trying to get ready for our two week trip.

Let me know if y'all have any questions. Thanks!

Shauna,
if you need any of my extras to use w/ switches and such feel free!!! :)

Can't wait to get these back... I need these to continue kicking BAMB's butt on the number of pages scrapped each month! So far she is ahead and I'm determined to kick her butt by the end of the month!! (shhhhhh! don't tell her!) :roftl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter