Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

Hi Ladies!

As I'm sure all y'all know from reading her thread, Susie is just swamped with real life at the moment and doesn't have a spare moment/thought to swap. PN96 has graciously offered to angel all of Susie's groups. That's a ton of work, but she is going to race through and get them to me by Oct. 31.

I apologize for the further delay. I just feel that it is so important to return well-made pages in return for all of your hard work that I thought the delay was worth it. The good news is that the weekend of Nov. 1 & 2 is mostly clear for me so I will be able to turn these around fairly quickly.

I am still waiting on two packages besides Nan's but those should both be to me by this Friday. I will be able to have everything photographed and sorted by the time Nan's arrive.

Let me know if y'all have questions.

You should see my mile long list!!!! OMG! I'm going to stimulate the economy today!!!!

I'm actually excited about this..and hope to plug away on this quickly because I already have the sketches!!!!

The economy had a big push from me... so I'm now ready to get started.. first up is the t'n't swap (2) and than to this one.. I hope to have them out by next week or Monday the 27th @ the latest!!!

I still have my box I still have another group to do. We got back from Disneyland and had a great time actually extended our trip so it was longer. I sliced my hand with a box cutter when I got back to work friday. Anyways long story short I will have them in soon.

Winter set: I love my winter set!!! :)Done...
Halloween: needs assembled (1 hour to finish) goal: done tomorrow Done and like it alot!!!
Summer: have everything : goal: done Wed Templated: all approve Done

To go:

Thanksgiving: have everything goal: done Wed.Template after noon!

Easter: have everything goal: done Thurs.

Winter set: I love my winter set!!! Done...
Halloween: needs assembled (1 hour to finish) goal: done tomorrow Done and like it alot!!!
Thanksgiving: have everything goal: done Wed.Template after noon! Done
Easter: have everything goal: done Thurs. These just need assembled.. Done

Could someone please PM me Shauna's addy... I hope to have these in the mail later today!!!!! :) How is that for service.. Having the week off and all my kiddos in school I have time on my hands during the day....

I will post photos today too... :)

thank you! got it..and since the kids are all on buses to school... I'm going to finish the last set of this swap!!!!

See you all in a while!!!

Winter set: I love my winter set!!! Done...
Thanksgiving: have everything goal: done Wed.Template after noon! Done
Easter: have everything goal: done Thurs. These just need assembled.. Done

Could someone please PM me Shauna's addy... I hope to have these in the mail later today!!!!! :) How is that for service.. Having the week off and all my kiddos in school I have time on my hands during the day....

I will post photos today too... :)

Hey all good news!! I'm done... I need to sign, bag, tag and photograph these in the next few minutes... and will be postal around 1pm today when my middle schooler gets home!!!! Thank you all for being patient and waiting for the angel pieces.. I'll post photos here shortly!!!!

Thanks again for letting me play!!!:woohoo:

Thanksgiving C1
100_4853.jpg

100_4854.jpg
100_4855.jpg

Easter B1
100_4857.jpg

100_4858.jpg
100_4859.jpg

Winter G1
100_4860.jpg

100_4861.jpg
100_4862.jpg

Summer A1
100_4863.jpg

100_4864.jpg
100_4865.jpg

Halloween F1
100_4866.jpg

100_4867.jpg
100_4868.jpg

Yeah!!

Off to get cleaned up and get ready to head to the PO!!! :) I've gotta hustle.. youngest is due home from the half day in 40 mins!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter