Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

Updated to here. If you haven't already, please check in and update on mailing status.

Sorting Update: Next weekend is insanely busy for me. My Girl Scout troop is doing an overnighter on Friday and I am helping my CMC run her big crop on Saturday. If everything is here by next Friday, I will try to sort on Sunday and have in the mail on Monday but I'm not making any promises as I don't know how completely exhausted I will be. I already have addresses loaded into the computer so that it will be easy to print labels. Sorting isn't too bad for these either. I'm hoping I'll be able to get them done while I'm watching football on Sunday.

I just wanted y'all to know. Let me know if you have questions.

We fit all of Susie's groups from the DIS CP Swap in one large priority mail box and I think she was in 16 groups (or possibly more.) I found that it helped to rotate the top of the bags so that the bulk of the extra bag was evenly distributed.

LMK if you need more clarification. I'm not sure I made much sense trying to describe it.

I'll try that.

VickiV

I have to finish mine up. Photo mats never appeared so I am going to do them over so all groups will not be duplicates.

TPCShauna, I was going to do the postage to ship now, but it seems I don't have your address. Please, can someone pm me with it.

VickiV

I am not ready to mail

I am not sure what you will want to do. I can't ebhind with another and life happened and now thngs have snowballed and I am so far behind. I know you wanted to get these out before your trip. I posted on another thread what is going on.

I am not ready to mail

I am not sure what you will want to do. I can't ebhind with another and life happened and now thngs have snowballed and I am so far behind. I know you wanted to get these out before your trip. I posted on another thread what is going on.

Where are you with it? Are just the prototypes done or do you have all the elements cut? If you have it all cut, I can assemble them, without the sewing part though. I don't sew.

With what I have left to do and my other two swaps due to be mailed this week....I could have this out on Friday (completed) but I think that may be too late. I don't know where everyone else is on their mailing.

For what it's worth I'm not ready to mail yet either...I still have a few to finish off...

I'm not ready either. I have another set to do. There was just to much going on this weekend and I am still putting scraproom all back together. We had a garage sale so I had to take out my tables. My kitchen table isn't even back in my kitchen yet.

I mean seriously :) what's more important the kitchen table or my scrap table :rotfl2:

I'm not ready either. I have another set to do. There was just to much going on this weekend and I am still putting scraproom all back together. We had a garage sale so I had to take out my tables. My kitchen table isn't even back in my kitchen yet.

I mean seriously :) what's more important the kitchen table or my scrap table :rotfl2:

Scrap table. Hands down winner. :thumbsup2

Don't worry about it, ladies. Honestly, I don't think I would be able to swap out this weekend anyway with everything I have going on. Can y'all shoot to have them to me by Oct. 17 at the latest? That's still plenty before my trip and I will be able to swap them out that weekend.

How does that sound?

Sounds good, then. Please plan for them to arrive to me by Friday, Oct. 17 and I will have them turned back around to y'all on Monday.

This really does work better for me time-wise. That way, I won't feel guilty hanging on to them for another week.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

pretty in tink's and mine were shipped priority today. I wish I would have known the due date was being extended. I could have saved a bit on shipping. I hope they arrive safely :thumbsup2

VickiV

VickiV & Pretty in Tink - Your package arrived. Sorry I didn't let you know sooner. Life has been insane in my corner of the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter