***Holiday Recipe Exchange Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:
Mail date is Oct. 15..........please get them out on time!
Priority mail is REQUIRED!!
Delivery confirmation is highly recommended.

Post here when you mail out and again when you receive and tell us about your recipes and the other things you receive. We love to hear!!

Good going, Missy.

I was going to work on it today, but too many other things kept getting in the way :rolleyes:

Got my name. I'm not that organised this time. Will need to get my recipes ready this weekend.

Mine is just about ready.............couple more things to do to it today and it should go out tomorrow.

Well, I won't be getting mine out as soon as I thought. Got the chance to do some OT, so I grabbed it, which means I have less time at night to get organized. I may actually be mailing on Monday. We shall see.

OT $$ are good, especially this time of year.

Just post when you mail.

Mine is scheduled for pick up today.

I have been sidetracked by illness, but I have my recipes together. I will get my items this weekend. All will be in the mail on time. I can't wait to start watching the mail daily! This is so fun!

Hope you are feeling better!!

Looks like almost everyone will be mailing Monday :rotfl: We should have mass arrivals next week.

The one I sent has an expected delivery of TODAY!! :yay:

I'm printing out recipes now, and I need to go shopping tomorrow. So this will not be mailed until Monday.

While shopping for super hero costumes, I was able to slide away and get my fun items to send. I will have everything ready to mail tomorrow.
At the latest it will go out on Monday. ;0)

Mine will go out on Monday. Have to go buy ink for the printer to print up my recipes.

I think almost all of them will be mailed Monday :rotfl:

And that is mail day, so hope everyone gets them ready this weekend ::yes::

Just checked on the one I sent:

Your item was delivered at 12:06 pm on October 12

My things are boxed up and ready to go. I had so much fun shopping for my stuff! My box will be in the mail on Monday.

Dawn

I got mine today - thanks Meriweather. IT IS AWESOME!!!

I got a recipe book (DIS holiday exchange 2012), a recipe book from the Art of Disney event, halloween confetti, halloween stickers, snowman spoon rest, Thanksgiving mickey antenna topper, a cute purse sized notepad, candy cane pen, candy can recipe cards, fall kitchen towel, potholder, mickey notebook, monorail auto magnet, monthly planner, 3 small calenders, christmas tree ornaments shaped like cookies, mickey snowman cookie cutter, ghost cookie cutter, disney soaps, halloween hand sanitizer, and a DIS pin.

It was like Christmas came early at my house. I have my stuff together it will go our Monday am.

Glad to hear it arrived. I hope you can use most of the things. It is always so fun to put this exchange together.
I hope you find some recipes that become favorites of yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter