***Holiday Recipe Exchange Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

I seem to have an Eeyore cloud over my head this week. My pkg was bound to be the one lost. ;). Plus, Sandy's path is projected right over us. Scrambling to find a generator, but will resend a new package if necessary. It just will have to wait until this blows over. Pun intended. :lmao:

I agree. No need to resend. Don't stress....the package will pitch up. It's Sunday night here. So, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Have a great trip Meriweather.

Nothing yet??

Lynne, you might want to go to or call your PO and see if they can track it better.
they seem to be able to see a lot more than we can.
I've done it before when a package was taking too long and they found where it was. Someone along the line was being lazy and hadn't scanned it.

And I'm about to add to the fray. :sad2:

I was hoping that the package would arrive over the last 3 days to avoid this minor bump; but there has been no sign of it yet.

I'm flying out tomorrow to California and won't be back until the 11th November. I will have intermittent internet access but I may or may not know if the package has arrived. So, I won't be able to update you as I may not know that it's arrived.

Sorry!

Have fun Princess!
You leave CA the day after I get back to AZ :sunny:

Hopefully you will find it waiting for you when you return.

Have fun Princess!
You leave CA the day after I get back to AZ :sunny:

Hopefully you will find it waiting for you when you return.

I'm sure it'll be here. Enjoy AZ.

(BTW - It's looking increasingly likely that I'll be heading to the Four Corners area, Durango and possibly Sedona, next year. I'll try to see if we can get in via Pheonix....but don't tell DH!)

My wonderful Postmaster is looking into it...will post again when she calls me back.

Isn't that the truth!!
Something to look forward to on your return.......and you can tell me what you think of Carsland. We go in Dec.

How hard is it to scan a package!? I'm trying to think if something would have flagged customs...maybe the little candy bags? Oy.

I will ask on Monday at what point I can say it's lost. The fact that they can't trace it either worries me. I guess if customs doesn't feel like scanning the package they don't. :mad:

Not sure how the international tracking works............obviously, not too well.
I would wait for Princess to return from her trip and see if it is waiting for her.

I have had quite a few packages arrive while the DC still says accepted.

My parcel is still on it's way. I caught up with DH today and he tells me that there was no parcel delivery on Thursday or Friday.

It'll just have to wait till I get back.

And if you're worried, don't be. The first time I did an exchange, I remember that the parcel took about 2.5 weeks to arrive.

:goodvibes

I expect it will be very busy for awhile yet. I hope we can get to some of it in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter