Holiday postponed till March

Spindler2007

Mouseketeer
Hello

Sadly due to having to pay for a big electric/gas bill and having to sort out a new dentist, mum and dad have had to postpone the holiday but it's been changed to the 1st of March next year which does concern me a lot because of spring break and I don't want to end up going for two weeks and not have a great time due to the parks being overly busy and the rides having queues that are hours long.

If anyone has been to Florida in March, please let me know what it was like and give me advice on how to get round this problem. I will be very greatful for any helpful advice given.

Spindler. In many trips I have only been at one faintly quieter time (May). I've done August multiple times, Easter a couple of times and Christmas/New Year. For busy times remember two things and I absolutely promise you that you will have a blast. Get up early as often as you can (you do need a few lie ins!) Get to the parks at least 40 minutes before they open and be at the front of they wave. Have a good touring plan. Most people out of the millions who visit WDW do not get up early and do not have a touring plan. Be the exception and you will be absolutely fine. And remember. You're at the happiest place on earth :)

As you've got several months to plan I advise you read 'The Unofficial Guide to WDW' and subscribe to the linked website www.touringplans.com

These two resources have served me exceptionally well for over a decade. You have to invest time in them but it's lots of fun along the planning way.

Good luck:)

Have done March/April on many many occasions. You shouldn't have too many problems with Spring Break as the main "chunk" of guests arrive around the Easter weekend (which is March 26-27). This is when we always visit and yes, it's busy, but we have always done everything we want to. I really wouldn't worry.

The weather is also good in March, usually dry, but you can get the odd cold snap.

I had a good look at the crowd calanders for March next year and it looks like it won't be as bad as I thought it would be which is great and a big relief as well. I'm really looking forward to going now and can't wait to have a smashing time there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter