• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Kitchen sent/received....COMPLETED!

Costumesaremylife said:
Just opened my package and boy was it exciting!!

I received :
1 apron/potholder set
1 matching towel set
1 santa clause tray --my dad thought it was hysterical and wants to make a jello mold out of it--
1 little stuffed santa
1 snowman kitchen time
1 Pampered Chef stirrer mixer for hot cocoa -My first pampered chef item-
1 large package of cocoa
A very cool cook book.
1. very fabulous gingerbread cookie that made my dad perk right up. I told him we would share it later.
1 really funny santa candle

Everything was so cool! Thanks a bunch

You are welcome! I am glad that you (and your Dad) like everything and that your Dad is doing better. Your Father made me & my husband laugh about the Jello-Mold comment. I just might have to try that with the Snowman tray that I bought myself. :rotfl: (just make sure that you spray it with a little Pam cooking spray first). I take it that everything made it there in one piece. Take care of your father, and have a great trip to WDW.

Jenny

Meriweather said:
:woohoo:
finally it went from not even being accepted to being delivered!!

Your item was delivered at 2:32 PM on December 9, 2006 in ????? ;)

That's wacky, isn't it? :confused3

At least I know it is there now.
I have one other package that is doing the same thing. 3 days out and still says waiting for acceptance. I do hope it shows up to its destination on Monday.
the holiday mail is slowing down a lot already. I hope the packages for this exchange can get to their people in a timely manner ::yes::

Well, I think I might have received my exchange today, but there was no note or anything. It was at my front door from FedEx, so if someone sent it FedEx, please let me know who you are! The package airbill was very faded out, and all I could make out was that it was from Michigan and from Quill or Grill Communications Co.

I received: a beautiful red table runner
a package of chocolate coated spoons

grinningghost said:
According to USPS tracking, my package was delivered yesterday - so hopefully we'll hear from the recipient soon. :)

I received your package on Friday---it was on my front porch when I got home from work. One of these days I wil get my NEW computer set up and then I will have internet at home. Until then, I have to use it at work when I can find the time.

Okay.....here goes.........

I received a nice note from Patti about "garlic", which I had sent her in a previous exchange.

She sent me: a cookbook----Grandma's Wartime Baking Book
--a set of three melamine mixing bowls in green with holiday decorations
--potholder/towel set: red with embroidered reindeers
--potholder/oven mitt/towel set with cute penguins
--magnetic notepad with snowman decoration, including matching magnet and magnetic pencil

I hope that was all that was in the BIG box. I was so excited about getting a gift that I put items in their "proper" place and then remembered that I needed to make a list for posting. :rotfl2:

Thanks Patti for it all and Happy Holidays,
Cindy

I got a wonderful package from Kathy. Thank you so much.

I got:
Snowman potholder
2 Christmas tree towels
Set of 4 placemats with napkins in red
2 packs of holiday napkins
Hot cocoa mix with cup
Pepperming Tea
Ghirardelli chocolates
Geneva cookies
Pudgy snowmen salt and pepper shaker
Candy shaped bowl for dip with spreader.

What a fun package!!!!

Hey, is that Candy shaped bowl with Spreader the one from Hallmark?

I had my eye on it for myself last week. But I didn't want to buy three cards for no other reason.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Hey, is that Candy shaped bowl with Spreader the one from Hallmark?

I had my eye on it for myself last week. But I didn't want to buy three cards for no other reason.
That is it. :cool1:

ADisneygirl said:
Well, I think I might have received my exchange today, but there was no note or anything. It was at my front door from FedEx, so if someone sent it FedEx, please let me know who you are! The package airbill was very faded out, and all I could make out was that it was from Michigan and from Quill or Grill Communications Co.

I received: a beautiful red table runner
a package of chocolate coated spoons

That would be from cme, Cathy ::yes::

mommytotwo said:
Nothing yet.

We had quite a few that were mailed out on Friday....so they are on their ways :teeth:
Hopefully all will be received by the end of the week.

My package has arrived! Thanks to Mickey Fun2 for a great package. Here is what she sent:

Two snowmen towels (I love snowmen!)
Two cute angel towels
4 snack bowls
Mickey playing cards
Mickey ornament
A cookie sheet
Measuring spoons
An angel cookie cutter
A Christmas tree cookie cutter
Two spatulas
A large snowman bowl with 2 matching smaller bowls (so cute!)

Thanks again! I really loved it!

Meriweather said:
That would be from cme, Cathy ::yes::

Thank you Cathy for the beautiful red table runner and the chocolate coated spoons!

Quasi123 said:
My package has arrived! Thanks to Mickey Fun2 for a great package. Here is what she sent:

Two snowmen towels (I love snowmen!)
Two cute angel towels
4 snack bowls
Mickey playing cards
Mickey ornament
A cookie sheet
Measuring spoons
An angel cookie cutter
A Christmas tree cookie cutter
Two spatulas
A large snowman bowl with 2 matching smaller bowls (so cute!)

Thanks again! I really loved it!
Your welcome. Glad that you liked everything.

clhcpaca said:
I received your package on Friday---it was on my front porch when I got home from work. One of these days I wil get my NEW computer set up and then I will have internet at home. Until then, I have to use it at work when I can find the time.

Okay.....here goes.........

I received a nice note from Patti about "garlic", which I had sent her in a previous exchange.

She sent me: a cookbook----Grandma's Wartime Baking Book
--a set of three melamine mixing bowls in green with holiday decorations
--potholder/towel set: red with embroidered reindeers
--potholder/oven mitt/towel set with cute penguins
--magnetic notepad with snowman decoration, including matching magnet and magnetic pencil

I hope that was all that was in the BIG box. I was so excited about getting a gift that I put items in their "proper" place and then remembered that I needed to make a list for posting. :rotfl2:

Thanks Patti for it all and Happy Holidays,
Cindy

Glad you liked it Cindy! And good luck with that computer! :teeth:

Maybe some more arrivals today :)

We still need a check in from cme about the package she received 12-9 ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter