• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Holiday kitchen exchange***...CLOSED!!

ATTENTION ALL EXCHANGERS!!!

I have an update from Nancy :)

Apparently they had a horrible snow storm in their area and are currently without power. She will be back to take care of this one as soon as she can!

Thanks for letting us know Elaine.

Hope all is well Nancy. :grouphug:

Oooh... we'll keep an eye on it Nancy. I hope your power comes back on soon! Stay bundled up and warm!

Thank you Elaine for letting everyone know.
I am back :yay:
50 hours of no power :eek: It never got over 30 degrees outside and down to 46 inside.
14" of snow....broke a lot of tree branches. 59,000 homes in our county without power...and of course because we are out in the sticks, we are one of the last to get it back.
Now we need to dig out, to get out of the driveway (1/3 mile). Still 10" on the ground.

:wave2: Nancy

What a mess. At least when we had the ice storms we had electric for about an hour each day.

Clearing 10+" off the drive is the problem now :(
We don't get this kind of snow. Usually 2-4" once or twice a winter and that is it.
The roads are good.....we just can't get to them :rotfl:

Glad to have you back Nancy. I have only been through that once while we were living in PA. Nobody knew where to put it all. :confused3

Hope you have lots of supplies at home and that you are enjoying it all at least.

How many exchangers do you have signed up Nancy?
Maybe you should send out the names now before your power may go off again :teeth: ;).

John told me that more snow is expected in Washington.
Looks like its going to make up for lost time.

Yep.,...more snow is headed out way....then freezing rain and then hopefully we will get back to normal soon!!

I hope we don't lose our power again :eek: I'm not warmed up yet from this one.
Names will go out Friday morning, Patsy :p I hope I will be here.
We so far, have 15 playing :)

Should we wait until Sat?? :rotfl: Give more people a chance??
A bit impatient, Patsy ;) I bet you just want to go shopping :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter