Holiday Inn Sunspree

The Murfs

Addicted to Orlando!!!!
Hi

Staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree at Lake Buena Vista this July/Aug, any comments good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, i think youve posted this subject before on these boards?

The rooms are old, outdated and musty.
Saying that the reception area is okay, I wouldnt eat in the small cafe/restaurant, just cross over the road to Bennegans, or walk on the same side of HISS, up to landreys, or bahamma breeze.

The staff arent the nicest of people or the most curteous, but you are very close to the WDW resorts.

Jules

Hi Jules

Thanks for the reply,we had posted a while back but hoped a new posting would get a few more replies. How long ago was it you stayed at Sunspree? Was it clean enough? How was the room for space (all that shopping)? Did you get clean towels daily? Were pool towels provided? Do you tip the maid? (presuming they have maids) Sorry so many questions, first time we have stayed in a hotel. We read in one brochure renovated property Jan 02.

Many thanks

Diane

okay Ill try to answer as many as your questions as possible.
It wasnt as clean as we would have liked(and I wouldnt class myself as being fussy, the usual clean the middle part of the room and forget about the outside type attitude.The room was very spacious, with seperate room which housed a fridge and sink/microwave and coffee machine, we didnt get clean towels daily, despite putting them on the floor when dirty!!Yes we tipped the maid, but obviously this depended on the day and the service!!.

Anything else please ask.
Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter