Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort LBV

Mom+4

<font color=teal>Saved from the loony bin by the T
Can someone please tell me how this hotel is? I know that it is not Disney
:>( but we need to spend as little $ as possible this trip. We are actually not going to the parks at all, as this trip is to look for our new home in Orlando :goodvibes. We just want a clean, nice place to stay, which hopefully has a decent pool to use in the evenings.

Thanks for any info.

I have never been but it looks nice. We are actually staying at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista for33 a night! From the reviews I have read it is clean and decent. Good Luck with the move!!

Have never stayed at the resort but it does look nice and the location is pretty good. It is just down the road from DTD and I would rather stay on 535 then 192.

Bump

Can anyone who has stayed there give me some information about this hotel? Please?

We have stayed there a couple of times. It is a standard Holiday Inn feel. It was clean and we had no complaints. We always drove so we would usually book this for the night we arrived in Orlando. At the time, they were pet friendly so that was a plus for us since it was one less day in the kennel for our dog. They had a nice arcade which the kids enjoyed and a small food court for pizza and fast foods. I guess if you asked whether I would stay again, the answer would be yes.

We stayed there about 9 years ago. It was clean and fun. The pool was nice but the food stunk.

We stayed there for one night last summer. Its was fine, no complaints about the room or pool. We had a kid suite with a castle, the girls thougth that was neat as the next morning we checked into disney. The only complaint we had was getting into the parking lot. The road is a divided highway so you have to go up and loop around. You had to go up for enough to loop back to make sure you had enough time to get over to turn in during heavy traffic.

We stayed there for one night last summer. Its was fine, no complaints about the room or pool. We had a kid suite with a castle, the girls thougth that was neat as the next morning we checked into disney. The only complaint we had was getting into the parking lot. The road is a divided highway so you have to go up and loop around. You had to go up for enough to loop back to make sure you had enough time to get over to turn in during heavy traffic.

Definitely agree! I stayed there for one night last night prior to checking into my WDW resort. The hotel itself wasn't bad for the price, but it was a real pain to drive in and out of. If you're going to be coming and going from the hotel often, you may want to look at other options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter