Holiday Inn on Cocoa Beach

Kelly Bailey

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently stayed at the Holiday Inn on Cocoa Beach?
Could you tell me if the motel rooms are clean and if it has a nice pool area?

Have not been there recently. We were there in February. It was not clean. The pool was very crowded and half of the kids water sprites and canons didn't work. If the search works this board. Check out what was written about it before. There are so many other nicer places I would avoid this hotel.

We stayed there last year(june 2001). It was dirty and disgusting. We had booked a KID SUITE(ha ha ha). It is an oversized hotel room with partical board making a room that has a bunk bed and a cot. No door and the partical board is only 5 feet high! The shower was filthy and refridgerator did not keep anything cold.

The pool was nice actually but quite a walk from the beach. Only a few select room are actually facing the beach, most face the parking lot!

We had just left HIFS and man, we were disappointed!( in cocoa beach..NOT HIFS..HIFS WAS GREAT)

I eneded up getting half of my money back from Holiday Inn because of the conditions of my room and the misrespresentation that it was a beach front property( like i said, only a hand ful of rooms).

My sister actually threw such a fit, they gave here a loft apartment that was on the beach. It was like a small townhouse, it was nice and cleaner than my room. Plus, it had direct beach access!!!

The Inn at Cocoa Beach was much nicer..Check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter