Holiday Inn near Downtown Disney Transportation

aspry

Earning My Ears
My dad is meeting us for the last 3 days of our trip in December. He's staying on some free days he has at the Holiday Inn near Downtown Disney & saw that they offer transportation to the parks. Does anyone have any information on how their transportation is? How often do they run? etc. He's trying to decide whether he would need a rental car. Thanks in advance!

Hi there...

Your dad will need to consider the cost of a rental PLUS parking at the theme parks ($14 per day). I don't know if the HI charges for parking at the hotel too (probably does).

All the DTD hotels share transportation to the parks. I think they run twice an hour or so (we've stayed at the Hilton, next door). The buses are manageable, but they can get crowded. If it's just your dad, I'd probably do it. I wouldn't with a family with small kids. Much easier to have a rental car in that scenario.

Another option is to walk to the DTD bus stop and hop a bus to a resort. But that won't help if he's doing park opening, for example.

Awesome, thanks!

Do you know when the DTD hotels' bus starts/stops running?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter