• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista?

deedeed

Gotta Love Disney!
Has anyone ever been here? On trip advisor it looks like nothing but good things are being said but are there any other reviews of the hotel?

I also read the same positive reports. I booked a 2 night stay during the 3rd week in January.

I just booked this place for our arrival night in Orlando. Travelocity also has good reviews of it. If I remember right, it's also very close to WDW, and less than a block from Olive Garden (can't beat that!).:goodvibes

Hah, thats funny, one of the reasons it caught my eye, was obviously because of the good reviews but also Olive garden being close (then you know there's decent food around)! We are planning on stayin Feb. 1-3 and then Daytona one night and the HILBV on the night we leave to go home. This is our first time staying of Disney ground so I'm hoping there are other reviews out there!

bumpin' this old thread to see if there's any more recent reviews?

I believe this hotel has been closed for well over a year due to hurricane damage and havent heard any news about possible reopenings.:confused3. Anybody have any updates?

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express LBV 2 years ago found it to be a very nice hotel. The rooms where clean and spacious. They have a good free breakfast lots to choose from. The pool area is nice, on the small side but it had a water slide and a waterfall area. I thought it was very easy to get to and from the parks 5-10 min drive each way. For the price I paid I was very happy with this hotel.:)

Hi,
We did stay at this hotel last year Feb. It was very nice. One room that we were in had some ants in it so they immediately changed our rooms. Nice pool area, good breakfast, nice staff. We really had a good time at this hotel and it is kept clean.

Thanks for the reviews. Our biggest concerns were the quality of the breakfast and cleanliness of the rooms. Seems like this is a nice hotel at a good nightly rate.

We stayed in this hotel in Nov. I loved it - the whole experience was great. The breakfast was very good and the room was great. It even had a microwave and refrigerator. My kids loved the pool. It is small but we were there when it wasn't busy so my kids had the pool to themselves. The loved playing around on the slide/waterfall which they could do since no one else was in the pool. I highly recommend this hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter