• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Inn Express on Palm Pkwy in LBV

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
I was wondering if anyone has stayed here. I've read thru the reviews on Trip Advisor, but was hoping to get reviews from some DIS members.

Thanks for your help.

My family and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last July. The hotel was very clean and nice. Rooms where good size we had 2 queen beds. Very easy to get to the parks 5-10 min each way. They have a great free breakfast every morning. The only down side was the pool not very large for a hotel of this size. I liked the Holiday inn Express great hotel for under 90.00 per night with AAA rate. Lots of dining choices within 5 min of hotel. I hope this helps you!:)

Thanks for the info. I'm glad you found the hotel to be clean. Regarding the pool...I believe there's a waterfall & a water slide. Is that correct? Did the small pool size mean that it was always crowded? We will have 2 young children with us, and a nice pool is one of the things we're looking for.

I would appreciate more info on what you thought of the pool. Thanks.

No we never found the pool to be very crowded. The waterfall and slide where a big hit with our son. Normally we stay on Disney property and their pools are awesome . The Holiday Inn Express pool has no theme to it. This was the first time we ever stayed off Disney property so it was A little different. It's not like the big resort style pools. Check out the web site for the Hotel they have very good pictures of the pool and the rooms on it. Hope this helps you.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter