• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Inn Express in LBV

Big O

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me any lowdown on this place - good or bad? I stayed here 4 years ago when it was a Radisson and it wasn't bad. The kids loved the slide and waterfall in the pool. I've been shopping for a two night place and thought this might be a cool place to come back to.

THX

My family and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Buena Vista last summer. This is a nice hotel with clean good size rooms with queen size beds, and a great breakfast bar. The pool is very nice with a water slide and a waterfall. It has been totally renovated from when it was the Raddisson. I would stay there again on my next visit to Lake Buena Vista.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter