Holiday Inn at Universal

WATERFORDGIRL

Earning My Ears
Just returned from FL and my sister & I spent one night at the HI across the street from entrance to Universal. I had some trepidation because I had read mixed reviews but I must say we were pleasantly surprised. Upon arrival, they upgraded us without asking to a suite (it was huge); it had 2 seperate bedrooms with 2 huge beds; 2 sep. bathrooms as well - kitchenette and living room with table and chairs set for a meal and 3 TVs in total. We paid $85/nite; with taxes, exchange, $95 (booked on line) The staff were very nice and the room very clean. The pool was nice and the location great for those going to Universal. Great for a family.
There is a TGIF's and another restaurant (US chain) nearby - can't think of the name. There is no restaurant in hotel but restaurants very close. We rented a car from Budget from there as well and set up on our next adventure the next morning, driving up to route 50 along the coast, great!
All in all it was a great experience!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter