• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Edition: The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van

Here's the tree in the lobby of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort...that's some angel on the top of that tree...
john

4179350928_9731d85433_b.jpg

I think it's safe to say that the stories you hear about the great way people decorate their campsites at Fort Wilderness are true!...
john

4176411107_5ff5e4076b_b.jpg

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but are all these inflatables belonging to ONE camper?

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but are all these inflatables belonging to ONE camper?

Boy, imagine the electric use/light bill for that campsite.:eek:

wdrl,
Three separate campsites!
j

Boy, imagine the electric use/light bill for that campsite.:eek:

I keep thinking about how much money is invested on these inflatables. It just boggles the mind.

Wow what happens when someone packs away your inflatable when they leave and you don't notice it until after they have gone?

The tree of white poinsettias in the lobby of the Walt Disney World Dolphin...
john

4185211276_ebed8d7cab_b.jpg

click here for a slideshow of all photos of Walt Disney World Christmas decorations in The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition.
john

The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition is brought to you by Owner's Locker and Magic Strollers.
j

The tree in the Hospitality House at Disney's Old Key West Resort...
john

4188231902_1d9c55f58f_b.jpg

Thanks! we tried to get to a lot of the resorts while we were down the the first weekend of December. Glad you can fill in some of the places we didn't get to as well as remind us of some of the great displays we did see.

Thanks John! Awesome thread. We also resort hop to see resort decorations but now we won't feel disappointed if we miss any next week due to your stellar photos!

Santa Mickey is featured in the display at the Meadows Outpost at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort and campground...
john

4189864239_cccd8763d0_b.jpg

Sorry for your loss John. I haven't been on for awhile and remember reading about a death in the family but didn't know it was your Mother. My deepest sympathies.

These pictures are awsome!! Can't believe all those decorations at the campsite! LOL....it's great.

Here's a display of gingerbread houses in the lobby of Buena Vista Suites...
john

4192355989_4aec10591a_b.jpg

I think it's safe to say that the stories you hear about the great way people decorate their campsites at Fort Wilderness are true!...
john

4176411107_5ff5e4076b_b.jpg

4177171510_394f1ea2bc_b.jpg

4177172690_053230e90b_b.jpg

Wow !! How festive & fun :santa: !! Thanks for posting these John; going to tell Dbro & his family to check this out before they leave WDW for home next week; I think my 2 DNephews would love to see this :goodvibes

Holiday decorations at the entrance to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort...
john

4193545050_9261cf2f75_b.jpg

John, I am sorry to read about the loss of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you during the Holiday Season.

4185211276_ebed8d7cab_b.jpg

WOW- they are all gorgeous Christmas trees, but this one is spectacular! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks for all the holiday cheer, John. So sorry about your Mom. :hug:

Here's a wreath outside the entrance to Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort...
john

4194943771_e2529e05ab_b.jpg

click here for a slideshow of all photos of Walt Disney World Christmas decorations in The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition.
john

The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition is brought to you by Owner's Locker and Magic Strollers...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter