Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

You can switch me. I think what I made will work.

Thanks Rita!

My second box is on the way--PO said it's due to arrive on Monday.:thumbsup2

Got it today!!:)

Bagging question, is it okay to put the photo mats in a quart baggie on leave the pages separate in a 2.5 gallon baggie? I want to make this as easy on Anne as possible.

That's fine-thank you!

Anne--here are the elements and titles for the groups that I haven't yet specified.

J--tag
L--shapes
M--tag
P--inchies
HH--"Pick of the Patch"
JJ-- Deck the Halls"

And here are few page title changes:
QQ--"Sweet Memories"
SS--"Joy"
WW--"Merry and Bright"

Update on my progress: All my pages and elements are cut; 8 of my page groups are finished.

Update for MusicalDisneyDreams: She is about 3/4 finished. She will be totally finished before Friday :)

Thanks Cheryl! You guys are all over it!!:thumbsup2

here are my element groups

#N Disney thanksgiving "pilgrim Goofy"
#O Disney xmas "santa Mickey"
#Q holiday wishes "MH pennant"
#S Disney decorations "xmas tree twinichies"

Anne I will be getting these in the mail tomorrow!

mommy2mrb, those are cute elements. Were the twinchie trees cut from a Cricut cartridge and if so would you mind sharing which one? I had a hard time finding a nicely shaped tree in my carts--all of them were leaning or skinny or just weird--I like the full shape yours has.:)

mommy2mrb, those are cute elements. Were the twinchie trees cut from a Cricut cartridge and if so would you mind sharing which one? I had a hard time finding a nicely shaped tree in my carts--all of them were leaning or skinny or just weird--I like the full shape yours has.:)

yes the tree is from the Christmas cheer cart page 92.

Please check in if you haven't mailed yet....also last call for angels!!

How's everyone doing? I've been so busy with school starting and football season that I haven't had a lot of time to work on my groups. I went ahead and extended the due date by another month, to October 28th. Hope that works for everyone!

That is perfect. Thank you so much for extending. I have everything I need, but had some other things to finish before I started cutting and putting this one together.

Yeah for the extension!! I have my letters ready to cut but haven't started on anything else. Once school starts I should have more time. Plus I need to finish the Epcot swap

Working on my photo mats still. Had some issues with the paper. Starting the letters this week. Thanks for the extension.

Pam

I understand the extension, but I am almost done:cool1:
I have parts of 4 sets to finish up and should be done this week. I wont mail until Oct so you dont have to deal with my box.
Everything else is bagged and tagged. But Ive had time to do this and glad to be done before I go back to school.

Things are going well here. thanks for letting me do the extra groups even though I am a newbie!:P

Did you see our check-ins? MusicalDisneyDreams is finished (hope to post pics by tomorrow) and I am about two thirds finished. I will wait to mail until closer to the new due date :)

My groups are done, bagged and tagged. I was going to mail tomorrow but will wait until closer to the new due date if you would prefer.

Group UU Holiday Wishes:

Cute pages Cassey! You can mail whenever you want. If you already have plans to go to the P.O. tomorrow, go ahead & send it.

Thanks for the checkins everyone-I'm updated to here. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter