• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

great photos everyone...will have to post some of mine later!

Anne, thanks for being flexible on the PM, etc on the LO's will make sure to have good details on what goes where!

Sounds great Lisa! If we take pictures of the pages and post them on here, it would help for everyone to know how they're supposed to be laid out.

I went to Hobby Lobby today and purchased a bunch of single sheet paper for my sketches....all on sale for 50% off.

Yay! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!!:)

Sounds great Lisa! If we take pictures of the pages and post them on here, it would help for everyone to know how they're supposed to be laid out.

Yay! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!!:)

will post photos and include a copy of the sketch!

I love Hobby Lobby too!

question for Sandy on our Wishes group #Q I am going to be make a pendant banner with firework paper, do you have any shape you'd like the pendants to be cut in? could do MH's or just a traditional triangle, what do you think?

Hey Cheryl~
For group NN~ Mickeys Halloween Party~ i was thinking of doing a "Once Upon A Time" title and using blacks, greens, purples. Does this work for you or would you like something else? Its just us so i would like to make you something you could use.

Rita that would be perfect! I use purple, black, green and orange for my Halloween pages (usually). Does "Treats" work for you or would you rather have something else?

Working on my Element Groups:

Group B Valentine's Day:

Group L Halloween @ Disney:

Group P Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party:

question for Sandy on our Wishes group #Q I am going to be make a pendant banner with firework paper, do you have any shape you'd like the pendants to be cut in? could do MH's or just a traditional triangle, what do you think?

either would work :thumbsup2

Nice photos everyone! I can't wait to see both sets of decors this year. I just can't get over the fact that we will celebrate both Halloween and x-mas party within 7 days of one other LOL

scrappinstevie, your fast! Those look great!

Love all the photos.

My groups look good, I just need to sit down and decide what I want to do for my element.

Hi!
I just want everyone to know that when my preschool closes up shop in 11 more working days I am so going to enjoy working on this swap. Until that time I feel as though i get up, go to work, come home, go to bed, repeat! I am in a position where the room I am in I am not supposed to be the lead after the lead goes home as there is another teacher, but I am.
11 more days! We can do this!:scared1:

Cheryl "Treats" works great.
Also, I really enjoyed your photos tonight. We could be related in appearance.
I partnered in another swap I believe and it was so good to see photos of her. Lovely girl!

I will try really hard to get sketchs posted this weekend. I have it down to the site Im using at least. I think" Sketchsavvy"
will be really manageable for me.

I am now going to bed so I can get up and do it all again.
G'night all!

Nice photos everyone! I can't wait to see both sets of decors this year. I just can't get over the fact that we will celebrate both Halloween and x-mas party within 7 days of one other LOL

You are SO lucky!! What a great time to go, when you can go to both parties! I'm jealous!!

scrappinstevie, your fast! Those look great!

Love all the photos.

My groups look good, I just need to sit down and decide what I want to do for my element.

Thanks Tracy! No rush, just lmk when you're ready to start working on them. I usually figure out my elements as I go along. :)

Hi!
I just want everyone to know that when my preschool closes up shop in 11 more working days I am so going to enjoy working on this swap. Until that time I feel as though i get up, go to work, come home, go to bed, repeat! I am in a position where the room I am in I am not supposed to be the lead after the lead goes home as there is another teacher, but I am.
11 more days! We can do this!:scared1:

Cheryl "Treats" works great.
Also, I really enjoyed your photos tonight. We could be related in appearance.
I partnered in another swap I believe and it was so good to see photos of her. Lovely girl!

I will try really hard to get sketchs posted this weekend. I have it down to the site Im using at least. I think" Sketchsavvy"
will be really manageable for me.

I am now going to bed so I can get up and do it all again.
G'night all!

Hang in there Rita! I used to have a home daycare and it was hard when I lost any of my little friends. I can't imagine a whole preschool of kids...sending you lots of P & PD!! :hug:

All my groups are good! I will work on sketches this weekend.

Thank you!!:)

thanks Sandy, will see which one works best with the paper!

Cheryl, LOVE your photos!

Rita, sorry the preschool is closing :(

Jennifer, great jobs on your pieces!

Group JJ: Christmas

Included are 4 photo mats and the santa and sleigh cutout. I didn't attach those pieces. Everything else is glued down. I used Me and My Big Ideas paper and the Theresa Collins Christmas Cricut cartridge to cut the title and embellishments.
I created my own sketch design-I figured the recipient can easily change the photo position in this layout.

I hope those in my group will like it. The colors are a much truer red and green in person--looks kind funky--pink and tan in the picture.

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/jennifer9129673/media/Scrapbooking/DSC_0186_zpsa1558638.jpg.html

Included are 4 photo mats and the santa and sleigh cutout. I didn't attach those pieces. Everything else is glued down. I used Me and My Big Ideas paper and the Theresa Collins Christmas Cricut cartridge to cut the title and embellishments.
I created my own sketch design-I figured, the recipient can easily change the photo position in this layout.

I hope those in my group will like it. The colors are a much truer red and green in person--looks kind funky--pink and tan in the picture.

It looks great-I love it!!:)

I created my own sketch design-I figured, the recipient can easily change the photo position in this layout.

Beautiful! and I get one :dance3:

Found a few more pics from DLR last year.

Mater
IMG_0382_zpsc9a9fa7b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cars Land Entrance
IMG_0375_zps4cc4c669.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Small World Holiday
IMG_0369_zps550af358.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0368_zpsd89fbdaa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Group QQ1

I used a lot of glitter paper....each recipient will receive 4 white photo mats. Photo mats and title are not glued down so you can arrange your photos however you like.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter