Holiday Discounts on 7 Disney Springs Resort Hotels

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
Guests can now book special “Holiday Sale Rates” at seven (yeah, seven) select Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays October 25, 2017 through January 15, 2018. Starting as low as $75 per night guests can stay at any of the following resort hotels:

· B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $90 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $101 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — rates from $134 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $109 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $77 per room, per night.

The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to all four theme parks and both water parks every 30 minutes. Shuttle service is also available to Disney Springs at night. Plus, guests staying at one of these resorts will also receive a “Disney Springs Passport,” which features coupons and specials that can be used at the shops and restaurants throughout Disney Springs.

Certain blockout dates may apply and availability is limited so act quickly, especially if your booking dates fall on the week of a major holiday.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/10/seven...els-offering-holiday-sale-rates-january-15th/

I'm confused. Where did it say they will have 60dayFP/ Hope so since we will be at the Doubletree for Easter.

These sales can be pretty darn great, if you get lucky.

For example, I just priced the Holiday Inn Disney Springs. The cheapest rate without the sale for dates in December was $112/night. With the sales, the exact same room was $80/night.

buses to WDW
How long is the ride from the Holiday Inn? to WDW theme parks?
Can you walk to Disney Springs from the Holiday Inn ?

Where are the Disney Spring buses at the theme park bus depots located?

The Disney Springs busses are shared between 2 parks, I believe one goes to MK then Epcot and the other goes to DHS then AK. So the ride is longer than Disney owned buses since you are stopping at 2 parks. Drop off and pick up is where the offsite buses wait, only Disney owned buses park right in front of the parks. At MK you will be dropped off at the TTC. And yes, you can walk to Disney Springs from the Holiday Inn.

We just need one night before our timeshare week starts-great rate for B Resort! Even with parking/resort fees still cheaper than just about anywhere else (and way cheaper than on property).

buses to WDW
How long is the ride from the Holiday Inn? to WDW theme parks?
Can you walk to Disney Springs from the Holiday Inn ?

Where are the Disney Spring buses at the theme park bus depots located?

Yes, it's an easy walk to Disney Springs.

The Disney Springs busses are shared between 2 parks, I believe one goes to MK then Epcot and the other goes to DHS then AK. So the ride is longer than Disney owned buses since you are stopping at 2 parks. Drop off and pick up is where the offsite buses wait, only Disney owned buses park right in front of the parks. At MK you will be dropped off at the TTC. And yes, you can walk to Disney Springs from the Holiday Inn.

In my experience, it's always been one bus to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios and the other to the Transportation and Ticket Center (transfer to Magic Kingdom) and Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Here's the flyer given at check-in:

dspringshotels-shuttles-may2016-front-600x900-small.jpg

dspringshotels-shuttles-may2016-back-600x900-small.jpg

In my experience, it's always been one bus to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios and the other to the Transportation and Ticket Center (transfer to Magic Kingdom) and Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Here's the flyer given at check-in:

dspringshotels-shuttles-may2016-front-600x900-small.jpg

dspringshotels-shuttles-may2016-back-600x900-small.jpg
You are probably right. I knew the buses went to 2 parks, but couldn't remember for sure which 2 parks shared.

Here's a summary of mandatory fees/charges that I complied back on July 12, 2017:
  • B Resort and Spa: $27/night
  • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $13.99/night
  • DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista: NONE!
  • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: $25/night
  • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: $30/night
  • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: $12/night [$17/night starting January 1, 2018]
  • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: $20/night
Parking fees, as of November 1, 2017 (prices are for self parking or valet):
  • B Resort and Spa: $22 or $28
  • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $7 or $12
  • DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista: $22 or $27
  • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: $10 or $24
  • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: $18 or $24
  • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: $12 or $18
  • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: $12 or $12 (same price for either)
Note: The prices above do not include tax.

Last edited:
Thank you so much - we are thinking of the Holiday Inn Disney Springs if not a DVC rental

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter