• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday decorations

The arch is not up at Epcot but I do think the tree is prettier this year. They do not have the show with Goofy lighting the tree like they did last year. I do think it looks very pretty, though. The Animal Kingdom tree is really cool, too. Lots of pretty decorations at the resorts. The Grand Floridian is gorgeous, as usual. The Wilderness Lodge is beautiful as well. We haven't visited any of the others yet. Doing that later this week. Main Street is wonderful with all of the Christmas decorations. We're going to see Osbourne Lights later this week as well. We went there today but it was sort of difficult to pay attention to the beauty when it was raining the whole time. Disney World is always beautiful at Christmas time, though, and leading up to that time. I hope that you will get to see and enjoy all of this. It sure is worth it.

Just got back from MK and AK. MK seemed to have far less Christmas decor than previous times I have been there. It's been years, but I know in my memory there was way more decorating. AK actually seemed to have more than MK. Strange.

The arch is not up at Epcot but I do think the tree is prettier this year. They do not have the show with Goofy lighting the tree like they did last year.

They didn't have a tree-lighting ceremony at Epcot last year, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter