**Holiday Chart**

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will be going from August 13th until the 28th staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge for 10 nights and then onto Vero Beach for 4 nights.

Wedding on the 20th at Sunset Pointe.

Thanks,
Andy

Please add us Kaylee.
BeverlyJ 29th April - 13th May 2005 at BCV - I will be there with DH, DD4, BIL, SIL, & DN2.
Thanks

Heya we are going on the 9th of april for 2 weeks. just anything to get away from Tesco for a while hehe. hopefully goign to stay at the carribean beach resort this yr, can anyone let me know what it is like, thank u

Kaylee,

can you add my trip to Palm Springs & Disneyland too!! Feb 26 -Mar 5!

Thanks!

I'm trying for a triple this year; I hope to add DLP as well!!!

Updated

Funky dino - post a thread about CBR on the Trip Planning Board and I am sure you will get some tips there :)

Hi We are going 21st april 05 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
port orlands riverside for 16 days plus doing our first balloon flight
thanks to the help from these pages

The sharkey Clan from Ireland

Hi Kaylee

Just noticed this thread and thought I better add myself.

Me(sue)and dd(vicki) going August 18th 2005 - Sept 2nd staying at the Pop Century.

Cheers

Sue :wave:

Here are my exact dates -
June 15th July 6th - Yacht Club 9nts, HRH Club 5 nts and St Pete Beach Tradewinds Island Grand Gulf Suite 7 nts ::MickeyMo
Claire ;)

babybelle said:
17 -31 December 2005 - Grosvenor Resort
oooh - I read loadsa bad reports about the Grosvenor :earseek: so I have changed accommodation to Comfort Suites Maingate East (as this has great reports) ;)

Hiya - we're off to Florida for a whole month in April 2005 staying at my parents house in Cleremont xx Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter