TPCShauna :santa:
MazdaUK :santa:
happypooh :santa:
Downrivermama :santa:
vanyel :santa:
angelmom :santa:
pretty in tink :santa:

Wow, am I the first to get mine? :cool1:

They came today and I haven't stopped oowing and awwing over them all!

Great job everyone and thanks again AWM for hosting.:love:

Paulette

:woohoo: Our First arrival :woohoo:

Oh, and I don't think I gave a formal thank you for all the wonderful things that were sent as hostess gifts.

:thanks:

They were all lovely and the homemade ones were simply wonderful!

I got mine - they were great even if I did end up with a bunch of White Christmases ;) Thanks all.

When I saw Liv4Diz got hers in ATL, I was so excited -- being close by. Mine came today, too!!! Yea! These are so beautiful. You are all so talented. I'm never disappointed.

Why not offer your spare White Christmas's on the pass it forward swap? I bet lots of poeple would like one to use on a page layout even if they don't have a carol book like us swappers :thumbsup2

I received mine! They are all wonderful. Thanks AWM for hosting!

Mine are here and I :love: them!

Thanks again for hosting AWM!!

I received mine the other day. they are wonderful thank you all so much.

I received mine today thanks! They look lovely in the album from staples - have left spaces on some pages so that I can add our yearly christmas photo to them too. I'd love a White Christmas...let me know what you'd like in exchange...

Okay, in exchange for arranging the falling of white stuff on your house, I would like world peace. :rotfl:

JK, you should probably PM vanyel, she may not check this thread anymore.

I received mine today thanks! They look lovely in the album from staples - have left spaces on some pages so that I can add our yearly christmas photo to them too. I'd love a White Christmas...let me know what you'd like in exchange...

PM with your address and I'll send it to you but it won't get there before Christmas :upsidedow Things are a bit hectic in my house with my dds out of town wedding in 2 weeks :)

Okay, in exchange for arranging the falling of white stuff on your house, I would like world peace. :rotfl:
Too funny AWM! Wish I could arrange for world peace too! Picture a very happypooh with crown on head and Miss World ribbon on!

And I'll deffo PM you Vanyel....

How did I guess I'd be the last :rolleyes1 DS(8) keeps saying "Is the carol swap here yet?". When I told him I had a treat for him on Friday he said "Its the caroil swap!:yay: " He was so disappointed just to get his favourite dinner :lmao:

This really stinks. Yours should have been there by now. Even with the extra weight, it should take this long. It can't be lost, because the address is on it more than once. If it lost the first envelope, with the claim form on it, what would they do with it? Because that is the only thing I can think of happening to it.

:woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: It came today! There was a story on the news that the consumer group that covers the PO has had nearly 3,000 complaints so far about stuff not reaching people in time (mostly internet orders) so I guessed it had just been caught in sheer weight of traffic. DS(8) was absolutely thrilled, and once they were in the album he said "Can we decorate the cover" (He's so quick sometimes!) "Can we stick a great big snowflake on it?" Now, I happened to have a great big snowflake left from the calendar page kits, so that went on the front, and we used some shiny blue hologrammatic letters to spell out "Christmas Joy" (as I only had 2 s's left we couldn't do carols :rotfl2: ) and it looks great on the lavender background.

Thanks so much for organising AWM, and especially for the extra work I've put you to with overseas postage and albums and all :hug: The substitution is fine by me - its such a pain the size thing with postage, I've been caught by that ordering supplies from the US, bung in some bargain paper and suddenly the postage doubles so its not a bargain any more :eek:

:santa: :grouphug: to all of you! When you're frantically wrapping your last presents tonight, think of me - I'll be persuading DS(8) 5.00am really is too early to get up even if Santa has been:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter