• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Received

I received a card today.:goodvibes

Thanks go out to Donna, DJT for the lovely card that you sent to me.

I received a card today.:goodvibes

Thanks go out to Donna, DJT for the lovely card that you sent to me.

You're welcome and thanks much to you for the card you sent me. I received it Monday I think. :thumbsup2

Donna

Thank you very much alittlebitsassy-Alician and her son Joseph for the cute Disney card. Happy holidays to the both of you :santa:.

Your Welcome.

Received another card, thank you to Alicia (alittlebitsassy) and her son Joseph.

Your Welcome.

I received more cards, a big thanks go out to

Alicia (alittlebitsasy) and Joseph

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Your Welcome.
I received a card from Alicia today. Thanks!!

Your Welcome.

Joseph and I wish all of you and your families a very Happy Holiday!!! :santa:

Joseph and I received a card yesterday from Lisa (DVCFamily41801), thank you so much Lisa for the wonderful card. We hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!! :santa:

I received a cute Santa card today from Robin (Cruisin). Thanks!:santa:

My cards are finally in the mail box all ready for the mailman tomorrow. I have recieved lovely cards from the following Disers:
Dvcfamily41801
Disneygirlatheart
cherry-pops
pooh67_68
mommylovesdisneymore
DisneyCp2002
JLitfin
Quasi123

Thank you all so much!!

My cards are finally in the mail box all ready for the mailman tomorrow. I have recieved lovely cards from the following Disers:
Dvcfamily41801
Disneygirlatheart
cherry-pops
pooh67_68
mommylovesdisneymore
DisneyCp2002
JLitfin
Quasi123

Thank you all so much!!

Your welcome.
The kids both received a card today from Matt. Thanks!!

Shayla would like to thank Matt for the cute Christmas card :santa:.

Glad everyone is receiving our cards!! Happy Holidays!!

:santa: :santa:

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still here. My cards have not made it in the mailbox yet but I'm working on them and they will go out early next week. I also have a pile I have alreayd gotten but I'm not letting myself open them until I get mine out so I will post all my thank yous then.

Sorry for being so late but they will be going out.

Dvcfamily41801
Disneygirlatheart
cherry-pops
pooh67_68
mommylovesdisneymore
DisneyCp2002
JLitfin
Quasi123

Thank you all so much!!

You're welcome!:santa:

I received a card today, thank you Buffy (disneygirlatheat)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter