Holdiay & Summer Pricing Periods??

MattIL

Mouseketeer
From looking at some different resources is appears that the "holiday" price increase ends around the 4th of July in the summer. Our family is planning a trip at the end of July/start of August and I was wondering if we can expect the increase during our trip. Any help will be appreciated.

From looking at some different resources is appears that the "holiday" price increase ends around the 4th of July in the summer. Our family is planning a trip at the end of July/start of August and I was wondering if we can expect the increase during our trip. Any help will be appreciated.

Depends when you go exactly... peak season dates for the DDP are below. Restaurant prices follow the same dates I imagine. If you could start August 4 you'd avoid the higher costs.

Peak Season Dates:
February 14 – 23, 2013
March 8 – April 6, 2013
May 31 – August 3, 2013
December 13 – 31, 2013

Or just put off doing any buffets, all you can eat restaurants, fixed price restaurants or dinner shows until after August 3. The peak increase is only applicable to these restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter