Hojos request

BillyFan

The Billies are fans of ME
Is there a certain location/building I should request at Hojos? I currently have a King room, but I may have to change it to two queens, since we have some friends who may join us.:grouphug:

Do you want a view of the park? Because, there are no King rooms that provide a park view. If you go with a King room, I would request Bldg. 2, by the quiet pool. If you decide to have a park view, you would need to request a premium double queen in Bldg. 1, and request it be closest to the lobby to avoid any freeway noise.

Thanks you so much for the info. I called a little bit ago, and they were so nice!!!!!! i think we have everything settled for our trip in November!!!!!:cool1:

We stayed at the Hojo's the last week in August. We wanted a park view so that we could watch the fireworks from our balcony. We were given a double queen room in Bldg 1 on the 7th floor and it was fabulous. We had a great view of the fireworks and we could even hear the music. The freeway and Harbour traffic noise could only be heard if you had the door open to the balcony otherwise it was very quiet. We couldn't even hear other people in the hotel.
We were on the top floor, so we had those big semi circular skylights and the high ceilings. It was bright in the mornings but we didn't mind as we are early risers anyway and the tall ceilings made the room seem even more spacious. Great Hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter