Hojo's or Candy Cane Inn?

Have always stayed at HoJo, but reading this thread makes me want to stay at CCI. Don't know if I can convince my family though as they do not like change very much. But great info for the future.

We have stayed at both & would stay at both again in a heartbeat! The breakfast & shuttle at the CCI are wonderful perks. I prefer the HoJo pool area & water park. Both have amazing staff & beautiful grounds. We stayed in premium rooms in both hotels & the rooms were always lovely. The views from the HoJo's view rooms are awesome! We generally stay at the HoJo but if the prices were comparable & now that my kiddos are too old for the Pirates Cove area at the HoJo, it would be a tough call! I really don't think you can go wrong with either. :)

Thanks!
Was looking a Marriott Hotels but they have parking fees and resorts fees and of course that CA tax, yikes!

Not sure when you were planning to go but the Marriott Suites Anaheim on Harbor is priced at $67 for a king suite and $72 for a family suite per night in December on LMTClub.com. Use promo code 4julyfree to waive the $49 annual membership. You can always check to see if it is on sale during your time.

I would choose CCI. I stayed at Hojo and it was very noisy as I got a room next to I-5. I always choose CCI now as the breakfast is a big time saver, customer service is top notch, and the place is very clean.
This ^.......popcorn::

wow that's a tough question as I like both.
CCI is more adult oriented and HOJO is more kid oriented with the water park that it has and all. The CCI rooms are a lot nicer though. Plus they have a great breakfast and closer to the park, so basically it comes down to what do you want for your party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter