HoJo Updated Ent Rate Dates Today (added June/July dates)

replying to aprincess:

I got my card from entertainment.com
Its an entertainment book for different areas. It doesn't matter what area you get just the card is important for hojo.
Some people but their cards at eBay to just get the card. Cards and books are only good till November then you need to buy a new one :)

Hi all,

I got an extra Ent book while listening to fundraising company presentations so I have an extra card I am willing to send to someone who needs it. First PM gets it.

Just an FYI: this code is not working for me; every time I try to book online, I get thru the whole process (visa card number too), and then it tells me the rate is not available. I've tried 4 times...so today I will try calling inhouse reservations.

Hi disneyscootergal!

I'm so sorry it's not working; that's frustrating! :surfweb:

Just give our In-House Reservations Team a call at 714-776-6120, and we'll help you get all booked up! :goodvibes
Lorealle

Hi disneyscootergal!

I'm so sorry it's not working; that's frustrating! :surfweb:

Just give our In-House Reservations Team a call at 714-776-6120, and we'll help you get all booked up! :goodvibes
Lorealle

Thanks, Lorealle! You're a sweetheart!

YES one of our dates came up! I emailed them about getting the rate and haven't heard back, how long should I wait before giving them a call?

YES one of our dates came up! I emailed them about getting the rate and haven't heard back, how long should I wait before giving them a call?

I always call--as good as they are I've found it's the best way to get my reservation over and done with so I can start obsessing about all the fun stuff to do at DLR!

I just bought my card off ebay for a few dollars.

Thanks for posting about this--I called and they changed my reservation to reflect the new price (79.00 for disney facing premium). What a wonderful surprise.:goodvibes

I always recommend calling on stuff like this! In-House Reservations will get you all taken care of! The number is 714-776-6120. :goodvibes

HTH!
Lorealle

Thank you LuLu!!!
I am trying to work out a day when our family can go this Summer using those special rates! It would be great if we can sneak in a little Summer trip before the Thanksgiving trip. "fingerscrossed"
:banana:

I just called and am so happy to have gotten 2 nights discount during our stay:banana:...Thanx for the frequent updates!

Thank you so much for the post--you saved each person in our party about $30 apiece! :rotfl:

Is it possible to use other countries Entertainment Cards or just US ones?

xxx

The HoJo's forums say that as long as it has the Entertainment logo, you're fine. :)

I just called to book July 30th and the lady at reservations was not even aware of the 50% full discount rates! She did pull up an entertainment code, but it was just the regular one. She didn't seem like she had ever booked this discount or had anyone ask about it. I guess I'll call back tomorrow and maybe someone else may know more? She didn't say it was sold out, just didn't seem to know what it was. :confused3 I hope it's still available; it would really help with our budget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter