HoJo tips, tricks, reviews?

Can you book the kid's suite on the disney website? When I try to book package only a standard room comes up.

You can upgrade to the Kid Suite! When you booking though Walt Disney Travel Company, you are guaranteed a “run of the house” standard room. These rooms have 2 oversized double beds facing the courtyard. If you would like to guarantee a specific room type, you definitely have the option to do that by calling our in-house reservations team directly at the hotel to see what upgrade we have available for your stay.

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

Any room preferences I should ask for? We're in a family suite and I've heard to ask for rooms on floors 2-6. Anything else I should know? We're from the midwest so the time change will assure the kids will be up early in the AM but one kid is a light sleeper. Thanks many!

You can upgrade to the Kid Suite! When you booking though Walt Disney Travel Company, you are guaranteed a “run of the house” standard room. These rooms have 2 oversized double beds facing the courtyard. If you would like to guarantee a specific room type, you definitely have the option to do that by calling our in-house reservations team directly at the hotel to see what upgrade we have available for your stay.

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

What is the benefit (if any) of booking through Disney instead of booking directly with HoJo online?

I suppose one benefit would be the payment plan, if you like to make a down payment and pay it off a little at a time until you go. I think the HOJO facebook discounts, or the email discounts would be cheaper IMO.

Midnightred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter