• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hojo retro rates

Thanks for posting this! We are staying July 17-25 and the kids suite was all booked for our first two nights. We have been checking with them periodically for cancellations, and just about gave up. I called them when I saw the post at lunch. Now we don't have to switch rooms, we have the kids suite all 8 nights!!!

Oh, I'm so glad someone was able to benefit! :thumbsup2

I just gave up two 2 queen premium view rooms October 4 -7, checking out on the 8th. We just aren't going to be able to swing that one!

Thanks for posting this. I was able to get the entertainment rate for June 8 and 9. Woo Hoo...

They have added even more June dates. Now all of my dates are included! Keep checking daily! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter