hojo mattercam - live webcam feed over disneyland

alicia1506

DIS Veteran
got an email from HOJO today with the following link to their Mattercam - a live webcam from the roof of their building which rotates across disneyland park and disney california adventures so that you can see what is going on in the park.

just checked it out myself and omg. i miss disneyland so much!! very nice views.

for any others missing disney, click below for a fix :)

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam?utm_source=General+Info+Blast+9%2F28&utm_campaign=General+Update+10%2F2&utm_medium=email

Thanks Alicia!!
I will be seeing that in person in just over 24 hours with any luck!!! :thumbsup2

Have the most amazing and magical trip :) are you staying at the hojo? I am considering it for our next trip :)

I check out the webcam every day!!!

Only 20 more sleeps for us and then I will wave to you!!!!:thumbsup2

Alicia I will PM later tonight you in regards to picking up those things in Disneyland!!! It will be fun shopping for another Disney nut!!!::yes::

It's great isn't it? I spent a fair bit of time on it back when the did the 24 hours over Feb 29th. There were so many people!! :scared1:

I love the Mattercam - if you time it right you can even watch the fireworks!<sigh>

i've had a terrible day.

now i've come home, and can see an image of the happiest place on earth... puts everything in perspective :)

Yes Alicia - staying at HoJo's right now. It's a really good hotel - not the Ritz by any stretch of the imagination, but a great location. I can look out my window and see the Matterhorn!! Great to see first thing in the morning!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yes Alicia - staying at HoJo's right now. It's a really good hotel - not the Ritz by any stretch of the imagination, but a great location. I can look out my window and see the Matterhorn!! Great to see first thing in the morning!!

Heather - nice to see that you've safely arrived. Enjoy!

hjd0411 said:

Awesome :) hope you have an amazing trip :)

alicia1506 said:
Awesome :) hope you have an amazing trip :)

Thanks! On to stage 2 of operation Disney - just waiting to boards the Wonder at San Pedro!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter