HoJo family or king suite?

tdk316

Mouseketeer
Which would you choose and why? The king suite is bigger but...?

Our boys will be five and seven when traveling and HAVE TO sleep in separate beds. DH & I teach online so we need to have a space to work at night while the kids are asleep. Our kids also have many dietary restrictions so we prepare food in the room often. Thanks many!

If I'm reading what you wrote correctly, your boys each need a bed. The King Suite only has a king and a sofa sleeper, so unless you put one with your in the king and one on the sofa, you don't have enough beds. And if you put one in each bed, you won't have anywhere to work at night. I'd go with the family suite. They can each have a bunk bed and you can sit in the room with the king to work.

As for preparing food in the room... neither is a great choice. The king suite does give you a sink, but otherwise all you'll get in both is a mini fridge and a microwave. We looked at the Residence Inn on the same ART line as HoJo. If you're wanting to do more than just zap in a microwave, something like the Residence Inn might be a better choice.

If I'm reading what you wrote correctly, your boys each need a bed. The King Suite only has a king and a sofa sleeper, so unless you put one with your in the king and one on the sofa, you don't have enough beds. And if you put one in each bed, you won't have anywhere to work at night. I'd go with the family suite. They can each have a bunk bed and you can sit in the room with the king to work.

You're correct - we'd get a roll away.

I think in your situation I'd go with the family suite... King Suite is already pricy and adding a roll away would add to that cost. Family suite has everything you need. If my kids were younger, that's where we'd be staying. They're teens so we got the Queen suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter