Hobbies you have had that have gotten out of hand?

Watching TV
Watching youtube
Disney forums
Disney/theme parks
Collecting Star Wars figures and memorabilia

I mena, most of them. I started collecting comic books when I was about 11 years old - you don't even wanna know how many I have now! The same could apply to anything really - including Disney and collecting Disney stuff! I'm okay with it though. 🤣

When I started sewing and making quilts, I bought every type and color of fabric that I could find. I didn't know then to get only quality fabric, so I had some that didn't last at all.
Now I am into crocheting, and the same thing happened. I bought every type of yarn that I liked, even though I didn't have a project in mind. Now I have way too much yarn that I will not use. Will I ever learn?? So I have donated a lot of that yarn to charity, and now only buy what I need for a certain planned project. I still want to buy every beautiful yarn that I see though - an addiction, LOL.

I have a needlepoint obsession - it calms me down and stops me from snacking at night. I like to do it - but I never send to the finisher - have over 100 finished canvases that can be made into something - pillows, purses, ornaments etc.

Doesn't really go with my decor, but I continue to spend thousands on it each year.

So much... I'm one of those people who goes all in on everything. I have zero restraint and too much excitement for new stuff. Fortunately, I'm usually "all in" on only one or two things at a time. Something catches my eye and I'll run with it for a few years before running off with something else.

But here's a sampling of what's gotten out of hand over the years.

Cross stitch.
Stuffed animals.
Puzzles.
Lego.
Board Games.
Video games.
DVD's
Books (I've given up physical books, at least, but my hard drive is embarrassing).
Disney stuff (at various times it's been pins, beanies, home decor, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter