HOB gospel brunch?

traceycooper

<font color=royalblue>Laughs off her mini dramas<b
Thinking of trying the gospel brunch at house of blues, tried to book it when i made my adr's they said i have to call HOB direct
How far in advance can you book this?
Does it get booked up?

We went to Gospel Brunch on our last visit to Orlando. My wife works for Live Nation (who owns HOB) so we had comped tickets but we saw people purchasing tickets at the box office on the morning of, so you could probably do that. There will be some shows that are sold out so to be sure you may want to call HOB a couple of weeks in advance to insure your spot. HOB is not Disney-owned or operated so you will need to purchase directly from them.

The show was pretty good, very interactive...The food was the highlight though. It is truly a brunch to behold. A huge selection. They had just about everything you could think of from all of your basic breakfast items (including a custom-made omelet station) to some great lunch choices including prime rib (cut to order), awesome jambalaya, salads, deserts (white chocolate bread pudding and peach cobbler, cookies, cakes, etc), etc. You will certainly not leave there hungry.

They have two shows, one about 10:00 and one about 12:30. Each seating (including the show), lasts for about 1.5 to 2 hours. We went to the 10:00 show and one word of advice. Depending on what time of year you are going, it can get a little chilly in the music hall (very large) so I would bring a sweater for the early show.

Thanks for the info, i will give them a call a couple of weeks before we travel :)

These are actual ticketed events, just like a concert. Your plan to buy ahead of time is a good one.

I just purchased tickets for our family to attend this in April. I booked 2 months in advance - but I don't necessarily know that this was necessary (I just like being REALLY organized)! Tickets are non-refundable. I did have to call HOB direct - and it took me a couple of tries to get through. My first try was on a Fri or Sat night, and I think they must have been really busy or something because I was on hold for about half an hour and finally gave up. The second time I held for about 10 minutes or so before I spoke to someone. On the recording it says that you can book on their website, but I searched and searched the site and could not see any way to do it other than by phone. I've also heard that it is assigned seats, so maybe the earlier you book, the better your seats for the show?

I think they start selling tickets at least 90 days in advance, at some locations it might be even sooner. We tried to go once in New Orleans and it was sold out three months early (turns out it was booked for a private function). Having said that, if you really want to go then order the tickets early and they will hold them for you at the box office.

You can also get a AAA discount when you purchase, if you're a member. There may be additional discounts available but I'm not sure what they are.

We really enjoyed it when we finally had a chance to attend in Orlando. Great food and music! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter