Hmm...

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
So I just switched my reservation AGAIN! I think I am insane because I just booked a standard club level room at AKL (savanaha view!)...oh man DBF is going to FREAK OUT. He has been dying to stay at AKL..

Please tell me its OK to tell him a little white lie on the price difference:rolleyes1

RE: "Please tell me its OK to tell him a little white lie on the price difference"

Ok - I will,

It's OK to tell him a little white lie on the price difference!:goodvibes

All's fair in love and Disney!

Karen :flower3:

I did the same thing, only with my best friend. But thats what we wanted, so tell him the little lie and watch his face when you get into your room!

It sure is! I shaved 1000 off our trip price :lmao: when I told DH :rotfl:

HAHAHA...ok ok even if you guys didn't tell me it's ok I would have still told him the lie. It's good to know that I have approval from my DIS'er friends though:rotfl:

So now, can anyone tell me how AKL club level is??

LOL tell him a lie or just don't say anything lol. I am heading down May 13th so I will leave a trip report when I get back if I don't forget ;) Don't forget to do the sunrise safarii

Well, before I went into detail about the price difference, I made sure DH knew about the free breakfast, snacks, appetizers and drinks. ;)
Less than 5 months before our trip to AKL-CL...but who's counting? :rotfl2:

My position is that they all secretly hope that we do exactly what you did, that's why once you're there, you will never hear him ask exactly how much that room was! Mine actually just demanded we try concierge this time. What the heck is going on around here? When he asked if the difference was much, I simply said, "no, not really especially when you think about everything we're getting for that"! Ha, I booked club level that very hour! Love it. Have fun, Animal Kingdom is my absolute favorite.

Absolutely tell a little white lie or tell him nothing. I never tell my DH how much our trip actually costs! :rotfl2:

My best friend and I have gone to WDW once and DL twice together. She insists on paying half of the room, but she's always doing really nice things for me and she's limited by a military salary. She knows I like looking for discounts on the DIS, but to hear her tell it, I can get Disney stays for practically nothing with all my research. Why? Because I told her that her half of the bill at the Poly and the DL Hotel was ... ummm ... a bit less than my credit card bill might indicate.

Just my little secret. ;)

Well, until she told her co-workers, and I had to research their trips and then claim that the discounts are really unpredictable. :eek: Not entirely untrue, though, as discounts are really unpredictable.

So, yeah, lie. I haven't been struck by lightning yet.

My best friend and I have gone to WDW once and DL twice together. She insists on paying half of the room, but she's always doing really nice things for me and she's limited by a military salary. She knows I like looking for discounts on the DIS, but to hear her tell it, I can get Disney stays for practically nothing with all my research. Why? Because I told her that her half of the bill at the Poly and the DL Hotel was ... ummm ... a bit less than my credit card bill might indicate.

Just my little secret. ;)

Well, until she told her co-workers, and I had to research their trips and then claim that the discounts are really unpredictable. :eek: Not entirely untrue, though, as discounts are really unpredictable.

So, yeah, lie. I haven't been struck by lightning yet.

I think your "Allygirl pin code" discount is sweet. You're a very nice friend.
If her co-workers can't match, well, we all know it's hard to land one of those codes. Tell 'em to keep calling CRO. :laughing:

I'm sure I will lie at some point while trying to please someone going with me. This time it won't work, because it's my honeymoon and he's paying for the trip.
Though AKL Concierge does sound wonderful, and I might end up there...

I've changed my mind so many times that I really think the prices have started to look lower...some how $335 for a AKL Concierge room seems inexpensive when compared to a Honeymoon Suite at the Poly.

LOL tell him a lie or just don't say anything lol. I am heading down May 13th so I will leave a trip report when I get back if I don't forget ;) Don't forget to do the sunrise safarii

Have a great time and I will be sure to look for your TR! Yes I think I finally talked him into sunrise safari (couldn't hide the price of that but he admits its worth it)...:goodvibes

Well, before I went into detail about the price difference, I made sure DH knew about the free breakfast, snacks, appetizers and drinks. ;)
Less than 5 months before our trip to AKL-CL...but who's counting? :rotfl2:

That is so funny because I made sure to tell him all about the free food too! When I mentioned the wine and cheese in the evening his ears really perked up! Men...such simpletons :lmao:

OK ladies...the funniest part about my post is that as I sit here typing this DBF is sitting on the couch watching baseball...he has no clue what I am writing!! :rotfl:

That is so funny because I made sure to tell him all about the free food too! When I mentioned the wine and cheese in the evening his ears really perked up! Men...such simpletons :lmao:

:lmao: My DH (who isn't a "Disney" kind of guy) just wanted to make sure we're going to "eat at that steakhouse he heard about in Epcot" (Le Cellier)....lucky for him, I'm a planner and we have an ADR :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter