HM Reburb

jag90

Mouseketeer
Question from a WDW vet. We'll be at DL 9/2-9/7, and the schedule currently shows HM refurb through 9/11. Any chance for a soft opening during our time there? Since HM is my favorite at WDW it will stink not getting to ride while we're out there this time.

TIA

Sorry but it looks like you'll miss HM. There's a slight chance there might be a soft opening on 9/10 but I doubt any sooner than that.

Since it's down for the NBC overlay install I doubt it will soft open 4 days ahead of the start of the Halloween season/schedule. Sorry! :(

A soft open would happen, at most, 1 or 2 days early -- but probably not at all.

We have going the past few Halloween seasons and DL seems to make a big deal of the Nightmare Before Christmas Overlay opening weekend. We've seen radio stations broadcasting from there, etc. I wouldn't count on a soft opening, sadly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter