• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HM movie set at MGM

Peter Pirate

Its not the end of civilization...But you can see
Right next to 'One Man's Dream' they have set up the ballroom set from the HM movie and various other movie props. Then you watch a video from the makers, there are a lot of award winners involved in this film, followed by a few minutes for browsing.

If you all remember the '101 Dalmations' set that was a part of a tour at one point, this resembles that area.

It's a small attraction but I hope this is something Disney intends to continue with. Not only is it good advertisment for the movie but a fun little, ever changing diversion for us fans.

Peter Pirate, I am looking forward to seeing the Haunted Mansion movie set pieces. It will be fun to compare what I've seen on a soundstage with what winds up in the movie.

To take things one step further, I would love to see Disney use those soundstages for actual television and movie productions, and then we guests could see something really exciting on our visits to the Disney Studios Theme Park, *sigh.*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter