HL Coupon this week...

It CAN be used on the bugs. Mom and I hit a different HL today and was told by 2 cashiers and the mgr that we couldn't use the coupons on cricut products. I told them to keep them then. I made a comment about going to a different store. The mgr looked at me and said in a very sarcastic voice, "Enjoy the drive!" Do you think I was :mad: ? Oh yes, I asked right then and there for his DM's name and number. Went to the parking lot, made a call. Spoke to the DM's assistant. She said he was wrong and we could use the coupons (1 per person, per day). She called the mgr, then called me back to tell me to go pick up my cart. The mgr and one of the cashiers that I spoke to earlier were PEEVED! I didnt' even get a "sorry about that, we didn't know". NOTHING. But mom and I did walk out of there w/our carts.;) We're thinking of going back and getting two more, just to spite them!:rotfl:

I did it! I got the big bug at my HL this morning. I'm happy with my little bug and would've been happy with a 40% off cart, but the Expression at this price was too good to pass up. I'm keeping it in the box, though for now. The people at my HL were very nice about using the coupon. The cashier hadn't seen one of the coupons that didn't exclude Cricut before. Understandably, she called her manager who told her that he had gotten a corporate e-mail about the coupons (I used one I printed from one of the newspaper links.) and that they are to honor them. He brought up an Expression for me. I didn't have any trouble at all. I also bought a three Cuttlebug embossing folders that were on sale 30% off. My bill only came to $251 with tax.

My coupons arrived in today's mail. THANK YOU!!

I told my DH about the Expressions and he gave me "the look". :lmao:

So I guess I'll be happy with a new cart, I think I'd like "Going Places" or maybe "Paper Pups" and a new blade.

Good for you kaddjr!
Next time I'll drive up and we'll really toy with the mgr! :)

I told mom I wish I had money to burn 'cause I'd get my hands on a bunch of those coupons, then have a bunch of y'all come up and we would go marching in there everyday just to mess with him!:lmao:

AWM- glad you got them! DH and I were talking about the expression tonight. He acted like he didn't care either way, but I really cannot justify it. The only thing I could possibly see myself cutting really big would be the princesses to put on DD's walls.:confused3 Mom was considering it today, so who knows what she will do. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Saturday she has me get the cart she wants so she can buy the big bug.:upsidedow

Wow! You guys that printed the coupon that was in the paper got a great deal!:thumbsup2 I just went and pulled my Sunday paper (Atl Journal-Constitution) from the recycling bin and although it doesn't exclude Cricut, it does say "no duplicates permitted".

I'm gonna have to start checking the paper as I usually just print and use the one HL sends via e-mail!:yay:

Thanks for the heads up. I've been trying to convince myself I need the bug for Disney stuff, but I have a wishblade (which I only know how to do letters and weld words and basic shapes with). So, I'm heading to HL tomorrow and see if I can bring myself to buy one!!!:rotfl:

Paulette

I just read this thread and I MISSED THE SALE!!!! Coupon only good thru 10-06-07. I am sooooo sad!!!:sad: I want the big Cricut sooooo bad!!!!

I totally missed this whole sale. :( We left our house on Saturday then flew out East on Sunday. We didn't get back until Saturday night, but Hobby Lobby was closed. Oh well. I think I will take advantage of the sale going on now though it isn't as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter