HKDL 10k!

zanzibar138

DIS Veteran
HKDL have just announced a run weekend in September! I've been waiting for this announcement for so long, but unfortunately this year is not good for me with my Shanghai trip in June and a huge work conference mid-September that I am on the organising committee for. So I will be hoping that someone here goes so I can live vicariously through them lol! Anyone in?

We had booked months ago for the Run weekend coincidentally so now we signed up for the 10K :) But I'm worried cause my confirmation said pick up for packages would be the week before, Sep 3/4 and we are from Germany so we won't be in HK at that time obviously. The booking pages had not mentioned that at all :/ It said more information would follow in a confirmation letter but now I'm really worried...we signed up for 2 people, got a spectator ticket for my Dad and also ordered pins - means we spent around 280 Euros total...I hope I can pick this up Sep 10 after all and work something out with them. If anyone has also signed up and can help me out with this, I would appreciate it!

Ah, they were obviously targeting locals for this event then...

I would give them a call. I've always found the CMs at HKDL quite easy to deal with over the phone.

I talked to my hubby about it, and he was like, "Why do you have to pay to run around? Can't you just run through the neighborhood for free?" Lol. Also, he's not a huge Disney fan. And I'm not really a runner anyway, so we probably won't. lol.

Ah, they were obviously targeting locals for this event then...

I would give them a call. I've always found the CMs at HKDL quite easy to deal with over the phone.
Problem is I already contacted HKDL Cms via email when we had trouble with the booking website (they were always extremely quick and helpful with everything) but the race is not directly organized by Disney so they couldn't help me. I still have not received further information about pick up but I will wait till August or so and if nothing shows up I will try to contact HKDL and the company who does the race to figure it out...still hoping the pick up date is a typo lol.

Let us know how you go. I'm still aiming to do it next year (assuming they do it again), so I'll be interested to know about the logistics.

Let us know how you go. I'm still aiming to do it next year (assuming they do it again), so I'll be interested to know about the logistics.
I will keep you posted, I hope someone else on here is going as well this year so we can figure this out :D

I got the official answer that international runners can pick up their packages Sep 8-10 at Disneyland hotel and they are sending confirmation letters to everyone by mid-August :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter