HK Hotel Question

Tink34

Earning My Ears
We will be in HK in late May or early June. Looking to spend just one day at Disney and won't stay on property. Any family friendly hotel recommendations that would give use easy transportation access to the park?

The train in Hong Kong is amazingly easy and efficient. I don't have any specific recommendations, but anywhere within a short walk of a train station will give you an easy run into Disneyland on the train.

like zanzibar trains are great in Hong Kong and you shouldn't have any problems to get to Disneyland from most of the hotels...

re recommendation, we have stayed at Royal Plaza Hotel https://www.royalplaza.com.hk/ last year and will be staying there again next month and would recommend it, rooms are big for HK, its attached to shopping center with nice food corner and outside kids playarea, blue line is there as well and red one within 5mins walk ...

Each time I have gone to HK, I have stayed at Holiday Inn Golden Mile. It has an amazing location, right next to a train station, lots of shopping options close by and its a 2 minute walk to the Harbour. People can be hesitant because its a holiday inn but it is amazing, great facilities, amazing staff and nothing resembling a dodgy hotel. And their breakfast is amaaaaazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter