Hitting parks prior to starting day

K&D'smom

Earning My Ears
Hello, My daughter is starting the CP on June 9th. Her father and I are AP holders so we are going down with her to enjoy the parks the weekend prior to her starting the program. Does anyone know if Disney will give their CP participants entry into the parks a couple of days prior to their start date? If not we will just buy her tickets.

Hello, My daughter is starting the CP on June 9th. Her father and I are AP holders so we are going down with her to enjoy the parks the weekend prior to her starting the program. Does anyone know if Disney will give their CP participants entry into the parks a couple of days prior to their start date? If not we will just buy her tickets. Thanks:)

Your D won't get her Cpmpany ID until she completes Traditions, which is usually two days after they arrive. Her main gate won't arrive until at least two weeks after that. You will need to buy your tickets.

Your D won't get her Cpmpany ID until she completes Traditions, which is usually two days after they arrive. Her main gate won't arrive until at least two weeks after that. You will need to buy your tickets.

That's what I thought. Thank you for the reply.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter