• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hit "Shuffle" on your IPods, and...

1. Be Our Guest - Beauty And The Beast
2. Remind Me - Brad Paisley Ft. Carrie Underwood
3. Too Beautiful For Words - Christina Aguilera
4. Me And My Monkey - Robbie Williams
5. Fantasmic exit music - Fantasmic soundtrack

You'll probably notice I added a lot of Disney music to my itunes this week! :)

You'll probably notice I added a lot of Disney music to my itunes this week! :)

Awesome!!...I'll be adding a bunch of Disney tracks when I am 30 days out from my DL trip!! But until then I'll stick to my usual :)

1. Call of the Sea by Kamelot
2. In Black and White by Sonata Arctica
3. The One You Are by Angel Dust
4. Thundersteel by Riot
5. Northbound by Leaves' Eyes :worship::worship:

Awesome!!...I'll be adding a bunch of Disney tracks when I am 30 days our from my DL trip!! But until then I'll stick to my usual :)

Why 30 days?:confused3 Tell DL I say hello! I was supposed to go in August for the D23 Expo but my boss wouldn't give me the time off then...so WDW in September for me!

1. A Whole New World - Aladdin
2. Never Gone - Backstreet Boys
3. Criminal - Britney Spears
4. Best For Last - Adele
5. We're All To Blame - Sum 41

Here's an all Disney one since I'm currently listening to a Disney movie music playlist:

Poor Aurora / Sleeping Beauty - Sleeping Beauty

The Bells of Notre Dame (Reprise) - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Ma Belle Evangeline - The Princess and the Frog

Finale: Sleeping Beauty - Sleeping Beauty

Something There - Beauty and the Beast

1. One Jump Ahead - Aladdin
2. Feed The Birds - Mary Poppins
3. Someone Like You - Adele
4. Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw
5. Pink - Aerosmith

1- Africa, Toto
2- Hey Baby, No Doubt
3- IKEA, Jonathan Coulton
4- Heartbreak Beat, Psychadelic Furs
5- She Called Up, Crowded House

Why 30 days?:confused3 Tell DL I say hello! I was supposed to go in August for the D23 Expo but my boss wouldn't give me the time off then...so WDW in September for me!

I like to wait until 30 days before my Disney trips to add Disney music to my iPod because for me that's when the real countdown begins :) Too bad D23 fell through for you, but at least you get to go to WDW, have fun!!! This will be the first year since 2003 that I haven't gone to WDW, DL better be worth it haha

1. Tides of Time by Epica
2. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden :worship::worship::worship:
3. Chaos by Nuclear Assault
4. Shake Like You by Corrosion of Conformity
5. In Memory of.. by Soulfly

So let's see what I get....

The Only Way (Is the Wrong Way) - Filter

Burn the Bridge - Mudvayne

Ghosts of Reach - Halo 2 Soundtrack, Vol. 1

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Pimpin' All Over the World - Ludacris

hahaha... fun mix...:rotfl2:

I like to wait until 30 days before my Disney trips to add Disney music to my iPod because for me that's when the real countdown begins :) Too bad D23 fell through for you, but at least you get to go to WDW, have fun!!! This will be the first year since 2003 that I haven't gone to WDW, DL better be worth it haha

My countdown has been going for over 200 days! :rotfl: Now I'm down to 15 and a bit (I'm not counting all of today!) Have you been to DL before? It is fun but definitely different than WDW! I wish they would bring the Indiana Jones ride to Florida...and Blue Bayou in PoTC! Are you staying on-site?

1. 2 In The Morning - New Kids On The Block
2. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
3. I Just Can't Wait To Be King - The Lion King
4. Dude Looks Like A Lady - Aerosmith
5. Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) - Pitbull

My countdown has been going for over 200 days! :rotfl: Now I'm down to 15 and a bit (I'm not counting all of today!) Have you been to DL before? It is fun but definitely different than WDW! I wish they would bring the Indiana Jones ride to Florida...and Blue Bayou in PoTC! Are you staying on-site?

OK I lied I added some Disney tunes to my iPod starting today :)...First ever trip to DL and staying on-site 7 nights at PPH - Concierge - Premium View...I've heard great things about Indiana Jones, can't wait!!!!...For the next 37 days I should have a good shuffle mix between Metal and Disney the 2 things I love most :goodvibes

1. I Wan'na Be Like You by Louis Prima / Phil Harris (Jungle Book)
2. Heffalumps and Woozles by Disney Chorus
3. Accident of Birth by Bruce Dickinson
4. Mickey Mouse March by Mickey Mouse Club
5. The Burning of Rome by Virgin Steele

OK I lied I added some Disney tunes to my iPod starting today :)...First ever trip to DL and staying on-site 7 nights at PPH - Concierge - Premium View...I've heard great things about Indiana Jones, can't wait!!!!...For the next 37 days I should have a good shuffle mix between Metal and Disney the 2 things I love most :goodvibes

Holy super jealous Batman! I've been a couple of times but never stayed on-site. Last time we stayed at a Super 8...big mistake!:eek: I can't wait to hear about concierge premium view at PPH! So lucky! Are you gonna do a TR? Oh you guys are gonna have a blast! :)

I'm gonna do 10 today since I will miss a few while I'm in Toronto for the film festival! Have a lovely weekend folks!:goodvibes

1. Portobello Road - Bedknobs and Broomsticks
2. This Is Country Music - Brad Paisley
3. Mockingbird - Eminem
4. Be Our Guest - Beauty And The Beast
5. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful - Britney Spears ft. Sabi
7. StarStruck - Lady GaGa
8. Jack Sparrow - The Lonely Island Ft. Michael Bolton
9. Mine Mine Mine - Pocahontas
10. Defying Gravity - Wicked Soundtrack

Holy super jealous Batman! I've been a couple of times but never stayed on-site. Last time we stayed at a Super 8...big mistake!:eek: I can't wait to hear about concierge premium view at PPH! So lucky! Are you gonna do a TR? Oh you guys are gonna have a blast! :)

I'm gonna do 10 today since I will miss a few while I'm in Toronto for the film festival! Have a lovely weekend folks!:goodvibes

We had reservations offsite at Anaheim Portofino but the DW got a 35% off pincode via email so we decided to splurge and go for PPH Concierge - Premium View because it was only $400 more than what we were paying at Portofino :goodvibes I'm not sure about the TR, I believe the DW was contemplating it.. but we are definitely going to do live tweets I think the link is in my signature :)

Have fun in Toronto!!!!!

It's usually Power Metal Friday, but since the countdown has begun it will be Power Metal and Disney tunes Friday :goodvibes

1. Are You Metal? by Helloween
2. Dare To Dream - Snow White, Princess and the Frog: Tiana and her Princess friends
3. Heart of Steel by Manowar
4. Don't Stop Believin' by Northern Kings (best cover ever)
5. Mickey Mouse March by Mickey Mouse Club

Happy Monday!!!!! :goodvibes or is it more like :surfweb:

1. Nemo by Nightwish
2. Heffalumps and Woozles by Disney Chorus - The Sherman Brothers Songbook
3. Princess of the Dawn by Accept
4. Belle - Richard White, Disney Princess: The Ultimate Song Collection
5. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by Julie Andres and Dick VanDyke

1. More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw
2. Poor Unfortunate Soul - The Little Mermaid
3. Let's Get Together - Haley Mills (The Parent Trap)
4. Gravity - John Mayer
5. Heffalumps and Woozles - Winnie The Pooh

sunny_stace....How was Toronto?

1. Excalibur by Grave Digger
2. The Bells of Notre Dame - The Hunchback Of Notre Dame Soundtrack
3. How D'Ye Do and Shake Hands - Alice In Wonderland Soundtrack
4. Death of the Meek by Death Angel
5. A Secret Place by Megadeth

sunny_stace....How was Toronto?

I'm gonna go totally off-topic here so if you don't want to read it, just skip over it! :thumbsup2
Thank you for asking, Toronto was great! :goodvibes I saw 5 films over friday and saturday from the film festival. So far I've liked 3 out of the 5 so not bad! And even out of the 2 I didn't care for, only 1 of them I really disliked. And I got to hear a lot of directors and cast members speak about their films...I'll be back up there on Friday for my last 5 films! So far I've seen (in my ranking order):

1. The Brooklyn Brothers Beat The Best - Ryan O'Nan, Michael Weston, Jason Ritter, Arielle Kebbel, Andrew McCarthy, etc. About a musician who travels across the USA with his "band" to all these random places and learns about himself and love. Comedy/drama. Very sweet and funny and touching. (American)

2. Hick - Chloe Grace Moretz, Blake Lively, Eddie Redmayne, Alec Baldwin, etc. About a young girl (13)from Nebraska who decides to run away to Las Vegas. She meets a few drifters along the way and things don't go as planned. It gets pretty dark but there's some comedy in there too. The acting was super. (American)

3. 360 - Anthony Hopkins, Jude Law, Rachel Weisz, Ben Foster, etc. This is about a bunch of different people from all over the world dealing with personal relationships and their bumps in the road. It's quite serious but very touching in places and really makes you think about your own relationships and for me, how grateful I am that my life isn't super complicated! Ben Foster blew me away in his role. Drama. (Austria, UK, America) It would have ranked higher except that it was very very heavy.

4. Elles - Juliet Binoche, etc. Juliet Binoche plays a magazine reporter who is interviewing young "working women" (Can I say that on the dis? :laughing:). It was quite graphic of course, but it was also told in a non-linear fashion which I found kind of confusing. There was also this sub plot with Juliet Binoche's family which took things off-course. It wasn't bad, just not what I expected it to be. I think if it had been done differently it would have been much more moving. Drama (French)

5. Summer Games - I don't know any of the cast's names. This was about a couple of families in Italy on summer holidays. They're all staying at this campground and it's about the drama that comes up amongst the kids and parents. I expected more light-hearted scenes and beautiful Italian coastal imagery and instead I got mental health problems, violence and animal cruelty. If the director hadn't been sitting nearby I may have gotten up and left. Some scenes were good but they weren't worth it IMHO. Drama (Italian)

Friday I have Hysteria, The Day, Friends With Kids, Violet and Daisy and A Happy Event. Should be good!:thumbsup2 I expect to like them all! I love movies so I'm not hard to please! Now back to the topic at hand...

here's my ipod mix for today:
1. Next To Me - Gavin DeGraw
2. Main Street Electrical Parade - Classic Disney
3. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo - Cinderella
4. That's The Way I Like It - Backstreet Boys
5. Who Knows - Natasha Beddingfield

I added your top 3 to my list!! Sounds like you had a good time!! And more this weekend? How fun is that!! I have an exciting weekend coming up myself, seeing the band Tree live for the first time in over 10 years then going to the Patriots Home Opener on Sunday!!!!

1. Blind Me by Tree
2. Yo,Ho ( A Pirate's Life For Me) by Disney Chorus
3. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath
4. Down in New Orleans by Anika Noni Rose - The Princess and the Frog
5. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by The Sherman Brothers

I added your top 3 to my list!! Sounds like you had a good time!! And more this weekend? How fun is that!! I have an exciting weekend coming up myself, seeing the band Tree live for the first time in over 10 years then going to the Patriots Home Opener on Sunday!!!!

So I have to ask, what else is on your movie list?:confused3 I am a huge movie fan! And I am very very very jealous that you are going to the Patriots opener! That is awesome! Football is the only game I enjoy watching. However, I am the only member of the family who likes the Patriots...the majority of my family live in Indiana so we are a Colts family. Enjoy your concert too! ( I'll have to look the band up, I've never heard of them). I have to enjoy Friday because it is my last day off before my trip! I am gonna be a busy busy girl for the next week!

1. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
2. Chasing Pavements - Adele
3. Grim Grinning Ghosts - Haunted Mansion
4. Friend Like Me - Aladdin
5. Pineapple Princess - Annette Funicello:-)banana: I love this song!)

So I have to ask, what else is on your movie list?:confused3 I am a huge movie fan! And I am very very very jealous that you are going to the Patriots opener! That is awesome! Football is the only game I enjoy watching. However, I am the only member of the family who likes the Patriots...the majority of my family live in Indiana so we are a Colts family. Enjoy your concert too! ( I'll have to look the band up, I've never heard of them). I have to enjoy Friday because it is my last day off before my trip! I am gonna be a busy busy girl for the next week!

I'm not much of a movie buff, I mostly watch all the A-List stuff but those movies especially "360" sounds amazing..sorry :guilty:
Go Pats!!!! The Colts are going to struggle this year for sure with Collins behind Center....I'm honestly surprised they haven't gone after David Garrard.
Tree are a local band from Boston: 40% Punk, 30% Metal, 20% Hardcore and 10% Branches, Leaves and Twigs!! Boston Hardwood 4 Life :goodvibes They haven't played live since 2000 so I am pumped!!!! My favorite album is "Our Day Will Come" if you want to check them out, they aren't too heavy they are a great mix of Punk, Hardcore and Metal mostly clean vocals.

1. Mickey Mouse March by Mickey Mouse Club
2. Real by Tree
3. Southbound by Vision of Disorder
4. Fantasmic by Nightwish
5. Burning Seed by Tree

I'm not much of a movie buff, I mostly watch all the A-List stuff but those movies especially "360" sounds amazing..sorry :guilty:
Go Pats!!!! The Colts are going to struggle this year for sure with Collins behind Center....I'm honestly surprised they haven't gone after David Garrard.
Tree are a local band from Boston: 40% Punk, 30% Metal, 20% Hardcore and 10% Branches, Leaves and Twigs!! Boston Hardwood 4 Life :goodvibes They haven't played live since 2000 so I am pumped!!!! My favorite album is "Our Day Will Come" if you want to check them out, they aren't too heavy they are a great mix of Punk, Hardcore and Metal mostly clean vocals.

I think the Colts are in for a tough year too. To be honest, I didn't watch much of the season last year, and I will likely get behind this year too...Fall is just too busy for me this year! But I'll squeeze in the games when I have a chance. I think the Pats will have a better season this year. However, I may have to fully switch allegiances if Tom Brady doesn't cut that hair!:laughing:

Have fun at your concert. It doesn't sound like it would top my list on iTunes but I hope you enjoy it! I tried to look them up on wikipedia but it just gave me some folk band from the 70's!:rotfl: I didn't think that was the same group you were following! And you should definitely check out 360. I'm sure it will pick up a distributer. It really had some amazing performances:thumbsup2 I'll check out my final films tomorrow and let you know what's worth watching!

1. Circle Of Life - The Lion King
2. Jolly Holiday - Mary Poppins
3. Stay The Same - Joey McIntyre
4. The Jump Off - Lil' Kim
5. Wake Up Call - Maroon 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter