Hiring a buggy for when you're there - experiences please?

Hodkys

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any experience of hiring a pram from one of the rental companies who deliver and collect from your resort? How did you find the service?

We're thinking of hiring a double buggy (I think the rental companies use City Jogger buggies)for our two youngest who will be nearly 4 and nearly 2 when we travel in August.

i thought about this for my twins but then we are going to take our own as they know that are are comfortable in it

you can buy one for around that amount from babies r us once out there or buy a cheap one from ebay or something if you dont want to spend alot of money

We've recently sold our double buggy as toddler is 3.5 and walks most distances. (We hadn't planned on holidaying in disney this year as as we're moving house this year - but we can't keep away!) DS will sometimes jump on the back of his young sister's Bugaboo when he gets a little tired. From our experience with all 3 kids last October we know he'll need to sit down a be pushed around. We ended up hiring a double sroller in the parks with DS8 jumping in with DS3. But DS3 needed a buggy once outside the parks too, hence the thought about hiring one.

Will check out the swap thread and see if that's an option.

buy the cheapest one you can here in the uk and dump it before you come home is my advice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter