Hints on earning call of new resorts

rsbelote

Earning My Ears
Disney hinted today that they would add hotel capacity. Where would everyone like to see this added? (New Resort or adding rooms at an existing resort)

What's an earning call?

Can you provide a link to this announcement? I thought they only had plans for more DVC.

I wouldn't mind another mod resort. I really don't care where they put it or what the theme is. I'd just like a change from the current 4. Maybe with family suites.

Would love to see a lower cost resort in DL. In WDW, I would actually like to see a resort that was a mix of value and moderate.

What's an earning call?

Can you provide a link to this announcement? I thought they only had plans for more DVC.

An earnings call is a conference call or webcast used to update investors on the performance of the company for the preceding fiscal quarter. It's kind of like a "State of the Union" address, except for a publically-owned company.

You can find the recording on the Investor section of the Walt Disney Company website. I find them to be dull as dirt. But, here's a direct link to the webcast: https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disneys-q1-fy16-earnings-results-webcast/

An earnings call is a conference call or webcast used to update investors on the performance of the company for the preceding fiscal quarter. It's kind of like a "State of the Union" address, except for a publically-owned company.

You can find the recording on the Investor section of the Walt Disney Company website. I find them to be dull as dirt. But, here's a direct link to the webcast: https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disneys-q1-fy16-earnings-results-webcast/
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter