Hint for making Paradiso 37 ressies

SingingMUA

Mouseketeer
For those looking to make ressies for Paradiso 37, instead of calling the restaurant directly, you can make reservations online by using Open Table. Go to opentable.com, and enter search criteria (florida, the name of the restaurant, and the date and time you want). It will do a search and come back with either the time you want, or alternatives if that time is unavailable. Select the time you want, and confirm it. They will send you an email with a confirmation number. I just made my ressie for August using this method.

It's free and easy and can save the hassle of calling the restaurant directly. HTH someone! :flower3:

Hi! How did you get it for august? I tried using the Open Table app for iPhone and the little scrolling menu where I input the date would not allow me to go farther then august 6, and I need it for august 19. That made me think that maybe they don't accept reservations more than one month out. But seeing that you wrote your post on middle of June and you got a ressie for august, so maybe I'm wrong. I also tried on the computer and I got the same result.
Any advice on what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you very much :)

Perfect; thank you! I use Open Table a lot, but never thought about using it for WDW. We now have lunch ressies on 12/8!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter