Hilton Vacation Resort Promotion

walter

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever tried the Hilton Vacation Resort promotion at their SeaWorld location prior to visiting your WDW/DVC resort? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. The promo is 4days/3nights for $198.00, that includes 2-1 day tickets to either Universal,Sea World or one of the Disney Parks.

Does this promotion include visiting Hilton's vacation timeshares, or is it $198 with no strings attached? It sounds like a come-on for ownership, and if it is, I would avoid it. I did several timeshare things in Orlando, and the only good experience I ever had was at Disney, which is why I bought there:p

They (Hilton) called us at home last year about an offer like this, except it was $99 for 3 nights and park tickets.

I told them no because I knew we would have to sit through some awful time-share thing that would be really unpleasant.

I got an e-mail from Hilton yesterday with the same info. There is a 90 minute presentation that you have to sit through. Someone else that I talked to said it was more like 2.5 hours instead, but not as high pressure as some.

I was considering it for the Sea World experience since we have never been there.

I have been a DVC member since 1993. I purchased an ownership at Hilton last summer. There are many differences between the two programs, but I will say that I an very, very satistfied that I also purchased at Hilton. If you would like more info on Hilton, please send me a pm.

cher8754,
I sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter