Hilton Universal Studios

cruisehopeful

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here recently? Do you have any tips? I am going to stay there for convenience, but the reviews on Tripadvisor make it look pretty bad. I suppose we will be out the whole time anyway, but I wondering if there's a refridgerator in the basic rooms.

I haven't (though I wanted to as its soooo close). Have you checked elsewhere for reviews? I find reviews on hotels.com to be a bit more sane than those on TA.

We stayed there last summer when we did a day at US. Decent hotel, charges for wifi and the dinner buffet was pricey. Super close to US which was a huge plus!

We stayed there for one night two weeks ago, thought it was a lovely hotel, very helpful and friendly staff. We arrived at 10am and as expected couldn't check in till 4pm but we did get assigned a beautiful room with a view of Universal. Lift situation wasn't great but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting and we had a refrigerator in the room. Also such an easy 5 minute walk to Universal! Have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter