Hilton MVP

Procrastinate

Mouseketeer
Is anyone familiar with the Hilton MVP program? I can't find a website explaining what this is, but I am seeing some really good rates under this program and am trying to figure out if I qualify. It looks like some hotels require sports or press credentials, but others just say you need your Hilton Honors card. Thanks!

Is anyone familiar with the Hilton MVP program? I can't find a website explaining what this is, but I am seeing some really good rates under this program and am trying to figure out if I qualify. It looks like some hotels require sports or press credentials, but others just say you need your Hilton Honors card. Thanks!

You've got the basic idea. Some require sports credentials, most just require your Hilton honors number.
If you need more specific information, I would encourage you to read the Hilton/Hilton Honors forum at Flyertalk. There is a long-running thread there about MVP.

You will need press credentials for that. I am a Hilton GM (at a Hilton Garden Inn).

So my reference is just HGI's, won't hazard to guess all the brands. My specific hotel does not offer it anymore. We had the package loaded for awhile, did not really pick up enough to keep it out there. But we do check the credentials for anything prior to giving a discount (be it something like this, AARP, AAA) off of BAR (best available rate).

You also need HHonors but that is free to get and really not a barrier or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter