Hilton Lake Buena Vista

CSJLJJK7

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for our WDW vacation in the 15th and have ressies at AKL. Had some unexpected bills hit and are looking at cheaper resort options. Can anyone tell me about their stay here? Transportation to the parks is a big concern for me. My wife seems to think the rooms will be nicer than a Disney mod or value.

We always stay here when my girls have dance competitions in Orlando. It's a great hotel located across the street from downtown Disney. They do have shuttles running to the parks every hour but we found it easier to just rent a car. I've never stayed at the value or moderate resorts at Disney but I feel the rooms here are more than adequate. They are typical of what you would expect at a Hilton. The other benefit is that you get to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours benefit by showing your room key at the parks! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone .

The location is good :)- walkable to Downtown Disney Marketplace. The hotel transportation is fairly good - buses leave several times a day but serve four or five hotels in the area - so you have to stop a few times before continuing on - honestly I hardly noticed. Parking is expensive - so if you have a car - you have to pay to park it - something like $15/day so that adds up. It wasn't the nicest Hilton I have stayed at but it was certainly a good hotel. I thought the bed was very comfy and the linens soft.

No Disney themed atmosphere - I didn't try the dining options. I think the room comfort is greater than a value but not so sure if I would consider it greater than a moderate - it is certainly comfortable. I do really like the Hilton beds.

Have a great trip whatever you choose!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter